Chapter 31: 'All I Could See Was Black And White.' - Seth Rollins ♥

Seth's POV:

Joe, Jon and I were going through our suitcases, chucking out any old rubbish we could find.

"Okay, who put a half eaten hot dog in my bag??" Dean asked, holding a a very old and very moldy hot dog. 

"You did. Last week, you were eating it until you were like, 'I can't be bothered to put it in the bin. I'll chuck it in my bag. I'll do it later.' Later never came." Roman said. 

"Oh.....well, I can't be bothered. I'll do it later."

I chuckled as we carried on going through our bags. Suddenly, I found something buried right at the bottom. It was a little paper bag and there was something inside it. I pulled it out to see two rings.

I bought them way before Nikki went home

I bought them way before Nikki went home. Way before I found out I was in love with her. I was going to give one to her and keep one for myself but I never really got the chance.

I smiled as I looked at them. I remembered exactly why I bought them. It was something to symbolize our friendship. No matter how far away we were from each other, these rings would always keep us close. I know that sounds cheesy but I really thought it would be cute. 

"NIKKI!!!!!!" we heard.

"Wasn't that Brie??" Dean asked. 

"Yeah, what happened??" 

I stuffed the rings in my pocket and we left our room to see what happened.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

We arrived at Brie's room and started pounding on the door. Something must've happened to Nikki again. I couldn't let anything happen. I couldn't let her get hurt.

The door opened and we saw Brie crying her eyes out. 

"Brie?? What happened?? What happened to Nikki??!!" I asked.

"She....she....."

She grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the bathroom. When I saw what was inside, I felt my heart being ripped out of my chest. I was rendered speechless. I felt like I had just suffered from an electric shock.

Roman and Dean came to see what was going on and they were shocked too. Nikki was laying on the floor with a knife just under her ribs. There was blood everywhere.

"Seth??" I heard Roman say.

I didn't look at him. I just carried on staying at Nikki's motionless body. I felt my legs become jelly. All I could see was black and white. I dropped to my knees as tears streamed down my face. 

All the memories of Nikki and I came flooding into my mind as I looked at her body.

"Oooohhhh, someone gonna get romantic." I teased.

"Shut up. Don't you get romantic with Leighla?" she asked.

"Urrr....yeah." I said, looking down, blushing.

"Using your own words against you. Always works like a charm." she laughed.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"And if you wanted to bang someone, you could have banged me." I said like it was no big deal.

She gasped. "Seth, shut up, you pervert." she playfully punched my shoulder. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"I'm glad. I do love making you happy. And you shouldn't hide your smile. Your smile is beautiful." I said.

"Mr Seth Rollins, are you flirting with me??" she asked, pretending to be super shocked.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." I chuckled.

"Awww, you cutie." she said, pinching my cheek.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"But what if you were allowed to pick her?" she asked.

"Then I would probably be having a mini debate in my head on who to pick. Leighla or Nikki?? I probably would have said Likki." I laughed.

"Likki?? Oh my god." she said, bringing her palm to her face.

"Seriously though, you are beautiful. Don't ever put yourself down." I said.

"Thank you Seth. It really means a lot."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"You're beautiful, you're fun, you're smart and you're a very confident woman, Nikki. I didn't know until now that.....my happiness lies in you."  

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Fuck it. I don't care if we can't be together. I'll leave you alone for good but all I need is just one."

I felt a wave of electricity rush through my veins as I felt her soft and tender lips against mine.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"Seth?? I'm so sorry man." Roman said, holding me.

I couldn't respond. I was shocked. Nikki was gone. I lost her.

Dean's POV:

I looked at Seth with tears in my eyes as he was crying on the floor. I felt horrible for him. He lost the love of his life before he could even get together with her. I looked at Nikki. I couldn't believe she did something like that.

I was about to look away when I saw something. Nikki's fingers moved. I went over to where she was and put my fingers on her wrist. I could feel a pulse. 

Nikki was still alive??!!!!

"Guys, Nikki's still alive!!!" I said, making them look at me.

Seth's POV:

"Dean....don't play with me. Please don't." I said.

"I'm not playing around. She's alive. I can feel her pulse." he said. 

I got up and made my way over to her, putting my fingers on her wrist. He was right. Nikki's still alive.

I let out a breath of relief. Tears were still streaming down my face but they weren't sad tears. They were happy tears. 

"Call the hospital, my Nikki's alive." I said.

Brie, Roman and Dean left the bathroom, leaving me with Nikki. 

"I'm so sorry Nikks. I promise I'll never let you go again. I promise." I said, holding her hand. 

I remembered the rings I put in my pocket and took them out. I put one ring on Nikki's finger and the other on mine. 

"I'll do anything to save you Nikki. I'm going to help you, even if it's the last thing I do."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

A/N: Awwwww, Seth is too cute. Looks like they might be okay after all.

Don't forget to vote and comment.