Chapter 48: "I Really Wanna Kiss You Right Now." - Seth Rollins ♥

A/N: 3 chapters left.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

The Skating Rink

Seth's POV:

"Seth, are you sure you'll be okay??" Nikki asked for what seemed like the twentieth time.

"Nikki, I told you. I'll be fine. I'm not gonna die."

"I know. I just don't want anything happening to you."

"Nothing will happen. Don't worry."

"Nikk, let's go and get everyone something to drink whilst the boys get the skates." Renee said.

"Okay." she called out. "Are you sure-"

"Bella, I'll be fine."

"Okay." She gave me a friendly punch and walked off with Renee. We couldn't be affectionate out in public as everyone still thought Nikki was with John. All I had to do was wait for two more days.

"Seth, Roman and I will get the skates. You stay here." Dean said.

"Okay."

They left and I sat down on the bench. I started to feel a little dizzy because of the impact of John hitting my head. It still hurt a little. I went through Nikki's bag and grabbed a water bottle. I felt a little better after having it.

"Okay, we're back. Where are the boys??" Renee asked.

"They're getting the skates." I said.

"You feeling okay??" Nikki asked as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah, nothing to worry about."

"Nothing to worry about?? Did something happen??" she asked.

"No, why would you-" she gave me that 'you might as well tell me because you're a horrible liar' look.

"Okay, I just felt a little dizzy. That's all. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure??"

"Yes, I'll be fine. I love you for caring so much."

"I love you too." she whispered so people wouldn't hear.

"Awww, you guys are goals. Actually Dean and I are but you guys are second." Renee said, making us laugh.

"We have received the skates." Dean said as he walked with Roman.

"What's with the fancy language??" Nikki asked.

"What should I say?? 'We got the skates??'"

"Yeah. Whatever you want."

"Okay. We got the skates."

"Are you gonna keep saying we have the skates or are you actually gonna give them?" Roman said, making us laugh and making Dean glare at him.

"You're such a buzzkill." Dean muttered.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                             

"You make it seem so easy." Nikki said as she was practically slipping every five seconds.

Roman, Dean and I were perfect at skating but Nikki and Renee were having some problems.

"Here, I'll show you." I said. I skated over to her and put my hands on her hips from behind.

"You know, this is a massive turn on." Nikki whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I beg of you Nikki Bella, do not make me wanna have sex with you right now because this is where it seems to be heading."

She chuckled. "Okay, now teach me how to skate Mr Rollins."

"Okay, so push with one foot and then with the other. Just keep doing that and don't look down or it'll make you think that you'll fall over and we don't want that."

"Okay." she started pushing and she was doing well until she looked down.

"No, don't look-" but by that time, she fell, making me fall on top of her, our faces inches away from each other.

"Sorry. I wasn't meant to look down. It was just a natural thing." Nikki said.

"I really wanna kiss you right now."

"Why don't you??"

"Because we're in public."

"Unfortunately." she sighed.

I got up and pulled Nikki up too.

"Okay, let's try one more time."

We tried again and Nikki finally got the hang of it.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                            

20 minutes later.....

Nikki and I had to get off the rink along with Roman because they were playing a romantic song and Nikki and I couldn't go there with people watching and Roman didn't have anyone to go so only Dean and Renee went. I then figured out how I was gonna get Dean back from when he interrupted Nikki and I earlier.

"Guys, I'll be back." I told Roman and Nikki.

I got up and went onto the ice, skating over to Dean and Renee without being seen. It looked like they were just about to kiss so I found it as my golden opportunity. I ended up being just about in front of them without either of them noticing. 

Just as their lips were about to touch, I did it. 

"HEY GUYS!!!" I yelled, making them scream and jump away.

"What the hell Rollins??" Dean growled.

I know what I did was mean but Dean started it and I was ending it.

"Seth, why would you do that?" Renee asked.

"Because Dean ruined my moment with Nikki."

"Dean, you did that??" Renee asked.

"I might have barged in their room as they were going to kiss." Dean admitted.

"Oh my god. How many times have I told you not to do that?" Renee said.

"I won't do it again. As long as Seth won't."

"I won't. But you better not do it again."

"I won't."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

A/N: Looks like Seth got Dean back. Dean got told off by Renee. 😂😂

Don't forget to vote and comment.