Chapter 19: 'He's A Diamond. I'm A Rusty Piece Of Metal.' - Nikki Bella ♥

4 days later.....

Nikki's POV:

Today was finally the day I could leave. I couldn't wait to get away from John. I had all of my bags packed and was able to leave the house without him noticing. I was still nervous. I was nervous about bumping into Seth. I was nervous about not being able to control myself around him. I did find it a little strange that Seth hadn't texted me for the last four days. He always used to text me. Everyday. 

I guess John is right. 

"Nobody loves you!! You don't deserve to be loved!!"

That was the only phrase that played in my head over and over again and now, I know it's true. Seth has forgotten about me. He doesn't care. Nobody does. 

I held back my tears as I boarded my plane. As much as I tried, I couldn't get Seth out of my mind. He was the only person who I could think about and although I was convinced he didn't care about me, the thought of him still brought a smile to my face. We had been together for the last four years. It was hard not to think about him. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

4 hours later.....

I finally got off the plane, making my way out. Luckily, nobody noticed my bruises much as I covered them with quite a bit of makeup. However, makeup couldn't take away the pain I was feeling. I wore clothes that covered as much skin as possible. I couldn't risk anyone noticing. 

I caught a cab to go to the hotel. I just wanted to be alone. I didn't want anyone near me. I paid the driver and checked into my room. When I walked down the corridor, I saw Seth with Roman and Dean and immediately felt my heart pound out of my chest. I wanted to run up to him and hug him tight. I wanted him to take me away from John. I wanted him all to myself. I couldn't though. I can't trust him. I can't trust any man. 

I quickly made it to my room and rushed inside before he saw me. I put my bag down and couldn't stop myself from falling to the ground, crying my eyes out. I wanted one person.....just one person who would care for me and that one person was Seth. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seth's POV:

I could have sworn I saw Nikki in the corridor and I wanted to go after her but I knew it would just be my hallucinations again. Today was the day Nikki was coming back and I didn't know if I could avoid her or not. What if I see her and I lose all self control?? She'll hate me....and I won't be able to live knowing that.  

"I could have sworn I just saw Nikki." Dean said, making me look at him. 

"Wait, you saw her this time?? That means, I actually saw her." I said. 

"Yeah, she went in that room. I really don't think you should go there th-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I was halfway down the corridor. When I got to her door, I was about to knock when I heard crying. I felt my heart shatter. I couldn't listen to Nikki cry. It hurt me too much. I knocked on the door and waited. The crying stopped and the door slowly opened. 

It was Nikki, and I know I wasn't imagining her this time. Her eyes were red and puffy and her makeup was dripping. I could see some sort of blue purple mark on her face. Did she get hurt?? I couldn't hold myself back and I pulled her into a hug. I hugged her tightly as did she. I had no intention of letting go. I closed my eyes as I took in her scent. I missed her so bad. I didn't want to ever leave her. 

Nikki's POV:

I was shocked to see Seth at the door but what really shocked me was when he hugged me. I squeezed my eyes shut. I did hug him back because I missed him and I wanted all the love I could get. I wanted to stay away from him but whenever I saw him, I lost control. Our moment was ruined when I felt my body starting to hurt. The bruises were starting to get to me. Thankfully, Seth pulled away. 

"Why were you crying Bella??" he asked. "Did someone hurt you??"

"No....I...urrr..." I was struggling to come up with an excuse so I said the first thing that popped into my head. 

"I bumped into the door earlier and....it really hurt." 

"Oh...well, make sure you're careful next time. We have to make sure nothing happens to that pretty face of yours." he said, making me smile.

It made me wonder for a moment if Seth did actually care about me. But that thought was soon replaced. 

"Nobody loves you!! You don't deserve to be loved!!"  

I could feel my tears grow again but I was able to hold them back. I couldn't let Seth know what was actually going on. Seth just wouldn't like someone like me. He's just too nice. I'm just.....

"You're stuck up, you're self absorbed. You're just a bitch."  

That's what I am. Seth's just too good for me. He's a golden boy. I'm a bitch. He's a diamond. I'm a rusty piece of metal.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

A/N: Nikki, don't call yourself that. Seth and Nikki are reunited but will they confess their feelings to each other??

Don't forget to vote and comment.