Chapter 28: 'I Felt All My Emotions Drain Out Of Me.' - Nikki Bella ♥

The next day.....

Nikki's POV:

It was around evening time and I hadn't really done much during the day. Just thinking about Seth as usual and looking out for John as usual. I just hung out with Brie since I had nothing better to do. Brie and I were starting to feel a little peckish so I decided to get us a little snack. We weren't bothered to have a full on dinner.

When I came back to my room, I saw Brie on her phone. 

"Hey Brie. I got snacks."

"Oh good. I was just about to call you to see what was taking so long."

Brie and I both ate and I heard my phone ring. I got up and took it off the charger. It was JJ. I hadn't talked to him for a while. 

"Hi JJ. I'm surprised you called. I thought you forgot about us." I chuckled. 

"Nikki, y-you need to c-come home." 

It sounded like he was crying. 

"JJ, what's wrong?? Why are you crying??" 

"M-mom and Dad."

"What happened to Mom and Dad?? JJ, tell me something."

"They're.....they're dead Nikki."

I felt my whole world stop. I couldn't breathe. I felt suffocated. I felt all my emotions drain out of me. I was so in shock, I dropped my phone.

"Nikki, what happened?? What did JJ say??" Brie asked, looking worried.

I couldn't talk. I didn't know what do to. My vision started getting blurry and I collapsed, seeing nothing but darkness.

Brie's POV: (Yay! Not the best time to be celebrating but, oh well)

"Nikki!!!" 

I rushed over to Nikki, trying to get her to wake up but she wouldn't. I grabbed her phone and saw JJ was still on the line.

"Hello, JJ, what happened???"

"What happened to Nikki??"

"She fainted. What happened??"

"Mom and Dad are dead, Brie."

I felt my heart crumble away. My parents were everything to me, next to Bryan. Now they're gone.

"W-what happened to them??" I practically whispered.

"They were out and got hit by a drunk driver. Y-you and Nikki need to come home for the funeral."

"W-we'll be there in a couple of days."

I put the phone down but I didn't have time to mourn. Nikki was still unconscious. 

"Nikki, wake up. Nikki!!" I cried, shaking her as tears fell down my face.

She still wouldn't get up so I grabbed her phone as it was closer and dialed Seth's number.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Seth's POV:

I was laying on my side on my bed, scrolling through pictures of Nikki and I on my phone. I felt tears run down my cheeks as all the memories from the previous years came flooding into my mind. 

"Seth, you doing okay??" Roman asked, making me look at him. 

"I-I'm fine." I said, wiping my tears.