Chapter 45: 'Seth Is In Danger......Because Of Me. - Nikki Bella ♥

The next morning.....

Nikki's POV:

I woke up feeling good as I was once again in Seth's arms. I was so glad I finally cleared everything with him. I hated the awkward tension we had. It was heartbreaking. Seth told me last night what was going to happen at Summerslam.

"Good morning Bella." Seth said, giving me a kiss.

"Morning Ninja."

"So, what are you doing today??"

"Well, I still need to go back to my room. Brie still has my stuff."

"How about you move your things over here??"

"You sure??"

"Yeah, I wanna spend all my time with you. I missed you."

"I missed you too. I'll be back in a few minutes." 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                          

I went back to my room and knocked on the door. Brie opened the door.

"So??" she asked. 

"I talked to him. I told him everything." I said smiling.

"And I'm guess from that smile that everything between you two is all good??"

"Yep. Thank you so much Brie. If you didn't kick me out, I probably wouldn't have been able to talk to him."

"You're welcome Nikki. You know I only want what's best for you."

"I know."

"So, I'm guessing you want to come back inside."

"I actually came to get my stuff. I'm going to stay with Seth."

"Did you stay with him last night??"

"Yeah."

I went inside and got all of my things before heading to the door.

"I'll talk to you later Brie. I'm gonna go and spend some time with my man."

"Have fun." she smirked before closing the door.

I turned around to walk away when I bumped into someone's chest. I instantly knew who it was because of their scent.

"Seth?? I was on my way to your room."

"I know. I just thought I'd help you with your stuff."

"I can carry them myself you know."

"I know but what kind of man would I be if I'm not helping my woman with her stuff??" he said, picking up my bags.

I chuckled as we walked to to our room. Once we got inside, Seth put my stuff down and we both sat down on the couch, cuddling. We were interrupted when my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was John. I looked at Seth who was looking at my phone too.

"Don't answer it. Let it ring. I have a plan." he said. 

I nodded and put my phone down, leaving it ringing. The more it rang, the more nervous I got. What if John found me and hurt me for not answering his calls?? What if he found out that I told Seth everything?? What if he found out that Seth and I are back together??

"Seth.....I'm scared."

"Don't be Nikki. You know I'm right here by your side. As long as I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you. That's a promise." he said, kissing my forehead.

My phone stopped ringing and went straight to voicemail. The voicemail John sent left me in tears. It scared me. I was terrified he would do something.

"Bella, don't worry. I'm here, okay. I won't let John do anything to you."

"I know you won't but I'm still scared he'll do something."

"He won't. He's only got three days left and then, you'll never have to worry about him again."

"I hope so."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥                                  

Later on that same day.....

Seth and I had come to the gym to get ready for Summerslam. I still couldn't compete as my ribs still weren't completely healed. I was going to be at Summerslam though. Seth said he wanted me there for something but I don't know what. He said it was a surprise.

Seth and I were working out together, doing press ups, lifting weights, going on the treadmill, the usual stuff. As we were working out, I spotted someone on the other end of the gym, making my heart stop. I just froze. I didn't know what to do. 

"Bella?? What's wrong??" I heard Seth ask me.

"He....he's here." I whispered.

Seth looked in the direction I was looking and saw John. I saw him tense up.

"Let's go before things get ugly." Seth said, grabbing my hand. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

When we got back to the hotel, Seth went to shower. My phone vibrated and I picked it up to see a text from John.

'If you think that I didn't see you and Seth together, you thought wrong. I see you both made up. You will never be together though. I know what you've done. I know you've told Seth and because of that, I WILL end him. You better look out for him. He's in danger now.'

I felt my heart pounding. Seth is in danger......because of me. What have I done?? What if John kills Seth?? What will I do without him??

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

A/N: What kind of plan does Seth have?? What will John do to Seth??

Don't forget to vote and comment.