Chapter 39: 'How Do I Heal His Broken Heart??' - Nikki Bella ♥

Nikki's POV:

Seth looked shocked to see me. I was expecting that. I felt horrible for causing him so much pain. I had a lot to explain.

"Seth, who's at the door??" Dean called out. 

Seth didn't reply. He just kept staring at me. I could see the sadness in his eyes. 

"Seth, you didn't answer. Is it room service??" Dean called out again.

"Urr......no, it's a.....complete stranger that I have no interest in talking to." Seth said, looking right at me. What he said broke my heart. I felt a few stray tears rolling down my cheek.

"Seth??" was all I could say.

"S-stay away from me. Whatever we had.....it's....it's over." he said, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"No, Seth, just let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain. You have no interest in me. You can go to John. I knew I was never the right guy for you. I couldn't believe what was going on was real. I knew this fantasy I was living in would come to an end sooner or later. Just stay away from me. It'll be easier for me to get over you." 

"No, Seth-" he closed the door, leaving me in tears. "Seth!!! Open the door, please."

I kept knocking on the door but he wouldn't open it. "Seth, please don't do this!!! I love you so much. Please Seth!!" I cried but he still wouldn't open.

I felt my back hit the door and I slid down, crying my eyes out. All I could do was cry. I lost the love of my life because of another stupid mistake.

Seth's POV:

What I said to Nikki made me want to slap myself. I couldn't help but cry. My back hit the door as I slid down, letting out more tears. Nikki was knocking on the door which only hurt me more. I lost the love of my life for good. I lost her and I couldn't ever get her back. 

"Seth, what's the matter?? Why are you crying??" I heard. I looked up and saw Roman and Dean.

"Who was really at the door??" Dean asked. 

"N-nikki." I said.

"What did she say??" Roman asked. 

"Nothing. I didn't let her explain. T-there was nothing to explain. I ended.....everything with her." I whispered.

"Seth-" Dean said softly. 

"Forget it Dean, you can't convince me to change my mind. Nikki and I weren't meant to be. I'm gonna have to accept that. I'm going to bed. Thanks for trying to cheer me up but it's not going to work. You guys enjoy the rest of your night." I said, getting up and going to my room. 

I closed the door and felt sadness take over again. I got into bed and cried and cried until I fell asleep.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The next morning.....

I woke up the next morning and felt empty. I felt like my heart was already broken but my soul had been robbed from me too. I got up and changed the bandage on my hand. Then I got ready for the day and came out of my room.

"Hey Seth, do you want breakfast??" Roman asked.

I shook my head. My stomach rumbled and Roman and Dean looked at me. I ignored them and walked out of my room.

All I could think about was how worthless my life had become. I didn't know what to do with myself. I wanted Nikki in my arms. I wished everything would go back to the way it used to be.

"Seth??" I heard. I looked up and saw Nikki. "Seth, please hear me out."

"No, I won't. Nikki, I'm tired of having my heart broken. I don't want that anymore. I should have known this was too good to be true."

"Seth-" she went to touch me but I swatted her hand away with my injured hand, making me let out a yelp of pain.

"Seth, what happened to your hand?? Are you ok-"

"You don't need to pretend to care, okay. Just leave me alone." I said, holding onto my hand.

"Just let me look at it, please. I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I will be okay.....without you." I muttered before walking away.

Nikki's POV:

I felt my heart being shredded into a billion pieces. I watched as Seth walked away, tending to his hand. I wanted him back. I wanted everything to go back to normal. I missed being in his arms. I missed his hugs, his kisses, his warmth, his love.

What do I do to get him back?? How do I heal his broken heart?? I just needed to explain everything but Seth wouldn't give me the chance. I needed to think of something....and fast.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Seth's POV:

I needed to do something, anything to help me get my mind off Nikki. I just couldn't deal with being around her. I had to get over her, and I knew just the way. I pulled my phone out and dialed a number. 

"Hey, it me. Can you come to my hotel room in a few minutes??"

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

A/N: Seth called Nikki a stranger?? Who has Seth called??

Don't forget to vote and comment.