Chapter 40: "Why Can't Anything Go Right For Me??" - Nikki Bella ♥

Later that same day....

Roman's POV: (Yay!)

Dean and I sighed as Seth left the room. He wasn't taking care of himself again and was letting his emotions take over. We knew it would take a long time for Seth to get over Nikki. He loved her more than he loved Leighla. I was worried about Summerslam. Seth wasn't training. I don't think he even wants to take part in the match.

"Ro, what are you thinking about??" Dean asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Seth. I'm getting worried about him. How will Seth compete on Sunday??"

"I don't know but I'm surprised Nikki hasn't said anything to Seth yet. She told me she was going to explain everything to him."

"Maybe she didn't get the chance. Or maybe she didn't want to."

"No, she definitely did. Maybe she needs the chance to say it. You never know, Seth might not have let her explain."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Brie's POV:

I looked at Nikki, concerned. She was just sitting on the couch, her head leaning on the back pillows, a blank expression on her face. She had tears streaks on her cheeks as she stared at the wall in front of her. Nikki told me everything that happened when John kissed her. I knew that if she explained what she told me to Seth, he would definitely take her back.

"Nikki, you need to go and talk to Seth." I said. 

"He won't listen to me. I tried but he won't listen. It's my fault anyways. I created this rift between us yet again. Why can't anything go right for me?? What sin did I ever commit to have a life like this?? Oh wait, that sin was dating John. How could I forget??"

"Nikki, if you don't say anything to him, you'll lose him. It'll only be a matter of time before he does get over you and moves on with someone else."

Nikki looked up at me. She knew I was right. I always was. She sighed as she sat up. 

"I wish mom and dad were still here. Mom would have given me good advice." she muttered. 

I smiled slightly as I went to sit next to her. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I wish mom and dad were here too. But if mom was here to give you advice, she'd tell you to get your ass off the couch and go get your man."

"Brie, it's not that simple. He won't give me a chance to talk and I can see he's hurting himself because of me. This morning, I saw his hand all bandaged up. I know that was because of me. I'm hurting him Brie." she said, tears forming in her eyes.

"He's hurt because you're not with him. He's lonely Nikki and only you can fill that empty space in his heart."

Nikki's POV:

I thought about what Brie said to me. I know Seth is hurting and I'm hurting too. I just don't know how to approach him. I felt nervous. 

"Don't think too much about it. Just go and tell him everything that's going on. Tell him what happened between you and John. I know he'll understand. He loves you too much to let you go so easily." Brie said. 

I looked down, playing with my fingers. I was really hoping Seth would believe me. I didn't know what I would do if I lost him forever. 

"Okay, I'll go talk to him. Later though, I just need to figure out what to say to him." I said. 

"Okay, but make sure you talk to him."

"I will."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

10 minutes later.....

I took a deep breath as I left my hotel room, heading toward Seth's. All I needed to do was explain why John kissed me. I still hated the guy. He was still an asshole to me. I wouldn't ever want to get back together with John. Even if he was the last guy on earth, I wouldn't.

I kept rehearsing what I was going to say to him. Luckily, I stopped before I bumped right into his door. I raised my hand to knock on the door but stopped. I was nervous. What if Seth didn't want me back?? What if he absolutely hated me?? 

I shook those horrible thoughts out of my head and went to knock on the door. I waited for a while but nobody opened. Confused, I opened the door and felt my jaw drop. I couldn't breathe. I felt as if the whole word had stopped orbiting. 

Right in front of me was Seth..... 

♥  

♥  

♥  

♥  

.....making out with Charlotte.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

A/N: WHAT THE HELL SETH????!!!!! WHY ARE YOU WITH CHARLOTTE???!!!! How will Nikki react??

Don't forget to vote and comment.