Chapter 36: "I'm Fucking Gorgeous." - Seth Rollins ♥

The next morning.....

Seth's POV:

I woke up the next morning but stayed laying down in bed. I spent the night in the hospital. Nikki's bed was big enough for both of us. I looked at Nikki as she slept. She looked so peaceful. Her head was nuzzled into my chest and our hands were held together, our fingers intertwined.

I caressed her cheek, rubbing my thumb against it. I didn't realize I could have such strong feelings for any woman. Even though I was with Leighla for three years, it was nothing compared to how I was feeling with Nikki. It was weird really. My feelings for Nikki were stronger than the ones for Leighla and Nikki and I aren't even together. Not yet anyways.

I started kissing her lips, hoping she would wake up but she was a heavy sleeper. As I bent down to kiss her again, the door burst open, making me jump away. 

"Oh my god, what are you doing here??" I asked, a little annoyed.

"What?? Can I not see my friend??" Dean asked.

"Yeah, you can't have her all to yourself." Roman said.

"Well, she's sleeping so you kinda came at the wrong time." I said. 

"We got all day. I'm sure she won't be sleeping much more." Dean said.

"I was trying to have a moment with her." I said. 

"How could you have a moment if she's asleep??" Roman asked. 

"We would've had a moment if you didn't come bursting through the door." I said, trying to defend myself.

"Whatever Lopez. You are honestly head over heels for her, aren't you??" Dean asked. 

"Yeah." I said, looking down as I felt my face getting hot.

"I heard you're gonna get John back for what he did to her." Roman said.

"Obviously. I'm gonna get that son of a bitch for what he did to Nikki."

"Oooh, I wanna help. I'll bash his face in until all you can see is blood. And then, I'll throw him on thumbtacks like I did to Jericho and then-"

"Dean, as much as I would love that, and trust me, I love that idea, I don't like the idea of my lunatic best buddy going to jail." I said.

"Fine, you're so boring." he said, slumping in his chair. "I don't know what Nikki sees in you."

"What does that mean?? I'm fucking gorgeous, okay." I said. 

"*cough* sure you are *cough*" both Dean and Roman said, making me glare at them.

"Whatever. I'm as cute as a baby." I pouted.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

A few days later.....

Nikki's POV:

I was so glad I was finally being discharged from the hospital. My ribs were getting better and my stab wound was almost completely healed. Seth and I were on good terms so everything was honestly going great. I didn't know if I could be any happier.

Since I was still quite tired, Seth booked a hotel room for the both of us. When we got to our room, we put our bags down and sat down on the couch. We were both just staring lovingly at each other until we were both leaning in and our lips connected.

The more we kissed, the more intense it got. I ended up sitting on Seth's lap, both of us pressing our bodies against each other's. I then ended up with my back on the sofa and Seth hovering above me, leaving little kisses all over my face, making me giggle. 

"I....urr....I hope you don't mind but I don't want to exactly rush into things yet. I don't want us doing anything we might end up regretting." Seth said, looking at me.

"It's okay. I'm too tired for it anyways." I said.

I gave him one last peck before getting up. 

"So, what do you want to do??" he asked. 

"I dunno." I said as Seth rested his head on my shoulder.

"How about we just cuddle??" we both said at the same time. We both laughed and cuddled into each other, eventually falling asleep.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

One hour later.....

I woke up and saw Seth sleeping next to me. I couldn't help but take in all his perfect features. His cute little nose, his pink, kissable lips, his beautiful brown eyes. His hair made him more gorgeous. It was all black but the blond was coming out. 

"Why are you staring at me??" I heard. I looked at Seth who was now awake.

"Just taking in how perfect you are." I said, playing with a strand of his hair.

"Shouldn't that be me saying that to you??" he chuckled.

"Oh well. You're not that good looking." I said playfully.

"Are you kidding me?? I'm fucking gorgeous Bella." 

"You're really not."

"Yes I am. I told Ambrose that too."

"It's true when they say you have a big ego."

"It's one of the many good qualities about me."

"It's not good." I laughed. 

"To me it is." 

"You're such a big baby." I said, pinching his cheek.

"Yeah....but I'm your big baby." he said before smashing his lips onto mine.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥  

A/N: You and your big ego Seth. Dean is kinda creeping me out but he's hilarious at the same time.

Don't forget to vote and comment.