Chapter 2: "Seth!! Shut Up, You Pervert." - Nikki Bella ♥

A/N: Change of plans. I'm gonna update everyday because I can't wait to share this with you guys.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

At The Restaurant

Nikki's POV:

John and I arrived at a beautiful restaurant and were seated. We both ordered and talked whilst we waited for our food to come. 

"I really love this place. Thank you so much babe." I said.

I was really grateful. Everything was super classy and expensive. 

"Anything for you." he said. 

"You know, I'm so glad to have you in my life. I don't know if I could spend the rest of my life without you." I smiled. 

He smiled back and pulled his phone out. Are you kidding me?? I keep giving him compliment after compliment and yet, he hasn't said one nice thing to me. 

The waiter arrived with our food and put it on the table. We started eating but John was still on his phone. He was acting like I wasn't even with him. 

"So....what are you planning for Wrestlemania?" I asked, trying to get him to pay at least a little attention to me. 

"Yeah." he replied, still looking at his phone, smiling. What was entertaining him so much on his phone? He didn't even answer the question. I grabbed my fork, stabbing my food and eating. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

1 Hour Later.....

At The Hotel

Nikki's POV:

John and I returned from what I thought was a horrible night out. He hardly talked to me and spent the entire hour with his eyes glued to his phone.

Maybe, just maybe, I could get him in bed with me. We stood outside my hotel room so I decided to make a move. I put my arms around his neck. 

"How about we spend a little time together?" I whispered. 

"Not now Nikki." he said. "I'm really tired. I'm not in the mood."

"Come on John. I know you want it." I said, flirtatiously.

"Nikki, I said no!" he said, pushing me off him, leaving me in shock. 

He walked off, leaving me in the corridor with tears in my eyes. What was wrong with him?? Why was he acting like that??

I got my key card out and opened my hotel door to see it was empty. Brie must be with Bryan. I needed someone to talk to though. I felt lonely after the way John treated me. I decided to go to the person who always managed to bring a smile to my face. 

I walked down the corridor and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Seth. 

"Hey Nikks, how was your-" he paused when he saw me. "Nikks, what's wrong?? Why are you crying??"

I didn't think about it. I just did it. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tight as I sobbed. I could feel him hug me back as his warmth radiated off him onto me, as he stroked hair. 

"Come on, come inside." he said. 

We both walked inside and sat on the edge of his bed. His room was spotless. You wouldn't be able to tell that a guy was staying here. Seth was always a clean freak. He never liked mess. 

"What's the matter Nikki?? I thought you were going on your date??" Seth said, only making me sob more.

"Sorry Nikki." he said, putting my head on his shoulder. "Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?"