Chapter 10

Later that night, Hiccup needed to help some of the villagers, leaving you with the gang. So, you all headed to the Great Hall for dinner. After getting your food, you all sat yourselves at an empty table.

Before you could settle down, you scanned the area, seeing that Eret had entered through the door. You had set down your plate, politely excusing yourself as you made your way towards Eret.

"Hey, Ferret! Do you might possibly know where I can get two baskets of fish?" you asked. "Usually I go fishing, but I promised Midnight and Toothless I'll give the extra fish and I don't wanna make they angry."

Eret chuckled as he waved you over, "Follow me. I got you covered."

You then followed Eret through the Great Hall, wavering through a few people as he lead you towards the back. You scanned the area, seeing nets and barrels full of fish. Off to the side there was chicken roasting over the fire pit.

"This is where you guys stock all the fish?" you asked, gazing around.

"Yes, but since we're vikings we have quite an appetite, so it goes pretty quickly," Eret explained, walking towards the corner of the room.

He then pulled two bags of fish out as you walked over grabbing a bag and hauling it over your shoulder, as Eret did the same to the other.

"You want me to take the other?" Eret offered.

"Nah, I'm good. Let's go," you jerked your head, motioning him to follow you.

You and Eret then moved through the crowd, walking to the other side of the Great Hall, where Midnight and Toothless were patiently waiting by the gang. You whistled, catching their attention as you and Eret had set the bags down.

"Okay, guys. Here you go," you smiled, as you and Eret tipped the bags over causing fish to spill out.

Midnight and Toothless quickly dove in without hesitation, devouring the fish.

"Thanks again, Eret," you smiled in appreciation.

"Anytime," he smiled, saluting you, about to walk away until you stopped him.

"Wanna join us for dinner?" you asked, referring to the gang and yourself.

"Sure, let me get my food," he nodded, walking off.

You then sat down, ready to eat but stopped, as you looked up at the gang. "Did any of you guys touch my food?" you asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

"No, I hit Snotlout when he tried too," Astrid replied.

"You're no fun," Snotlout pouted, who was sitting across from you.

You smiled as you began to eat, as everyone began a converation about who could beat who in an arm wrestling match.

"What about Snotlout and [Name]?" Ruffnut questioned, as Eret came and sat on your right.

"Oh, please. I would win," Snotlout stated confidently, or a better way to describe as cocky.

"You sure about that?" you queationed, quirking a brow.

"Positive," he grinned.

"I wouldn't do that Snotlout. Number one rule is to never underestimate a woman," Eret stated, as he sipped his water.

"Please. I, Snotlout Jorgenson, challenge [Name] to an arm wresting match," Snotlout challenged.

"Alright, you asked for it," you stated, wiping your hands as you moved your food aside.

You shifted a bit, settling your elbow on the table as Snotlout did the same.

"Go!" Tuffnut exclaimed, as you quickly licked your hand, grasping Snotlout's hand as you forced it down on the table.

"Eww!" Snotlout pulled his hand back in disgust. "You cheated!"

"That's what you get for underestimating women," you stated.

"I'm gonna tell everyone on Berk that you're a cheater," Snotlout threatened.

"If you do, then I'm gonna tell everyone that you named your favorite pillow Mr. Puff Puff," you replied, as the gang laughed.

Snotlout's jaw dropped, "H-How do you--"

"A little birdie told me," you smirked, as Snotlout shot a glare at Tuffnut.

"You told her?!" Snotlout exclaimed.

"She threaten me that she would tie me to a tree and have Stormfly shoot her spikes at me," he defended as Ruffunt busted out laughing.