Chapter 21

You were sleeping peacefully until you felt something soft on your face, going from your jaw, cheek, temple, forehead, etc. You smiled faintly as you continued to feel it, causing you to slowly flutter your eyes open.

Hiccup was peppering your face with soft kisses.

"Well, someone seems to be affectionate today." You smiled as Hiccup stopped to look down at you.

"Good morning to you too." He smiled as you both chuckled. "You looked so beautiful that I couldn't help myself."

You rolled your as you spoke. "My hair looks like a dragon's nest."

"No it doesn't, your hair looks fine." He stated, leaning down to peck your lips. You quickly turned your head at the last second, making him peck your cheek instead. He pouted as you chuckled. "Can we just stay in bed all day and do nothing?"

You shook your head. "No, you have your duties to take care of."

He pouted once more as he spoke. "Okay, but one of these days we will stay in bed all day."

You laughed softly as you stood up from the bed as he laid back down.

"Come on, Hic. Stop being a baby." You smiled as you grabbed his legs, trying to drag him off the bed.

"I'm not a baby." He protested, still refusing to get up.

You looked at him as you suddenly smirked, mischief gleaming in your eyes as Hiccup quirked an eyebrow. "What are you up to?"

Just then you jumped onto him, straddling his waist as you pinned his hands beside his head.

"Oh, come on! That's not fair!" Hiccup whined.

You smiled as you leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Oh, it isn't?"

He gulped as you pressed a kiss to his temple. And with that you were gone. You quickly grabbed your armor, running out laughing as Hiccup snapped out of his daze, scrambling up after you.

You ran into Valka's room, shutting the door.

"You will pay for this. There will be consequences!" Hiccup shouted from the other side of the door.

"Oh, yeah? I'll be looking forward to it." You chuckled, hearing him grumbleas his footsteps became faint.

You smiled as you quickly changed into your armor, before heading out and downstairs, seeing that Hiccup was waiting with Toothless and Midnight.

"Ready to go?" You asked as they nodded.

As you four left the house, you looked out and saw that they were ships boarder at the docks.

"Hiccup, did you know that we were having visitors?" You asked, as he followed your gaze, seeing the ships as well.

"No, come on, let's go see what's going on." Hiccup stated as you four made your way to the docks.

As you walked closer, you saw that the gang, Valka, Gobber, and a few other villagers were already there. "Gobber what's going on?"

"I don't know, but they're asking for Hiccup." Gobber replied.

"Are you the chief?" the man asked, looking at Hiccup.

"Yes I am." Hiccup nodded.

"Well, we have a little situation. As my crew and I were exploring an island, we came across dragons. They're very wild and untamed. They almost set the whole island on fire and caused destruction so we of course tried to calm them dowm, but weren't very successful. Luckily though, we were able to shoot them and put them to sleep." the man explained, as his crew pulled down the covers to reveal different dragons in different cages. "I know that you don't like it, trust me we didn't either, but we needed to do this in order to to keep the island from burning down into ashes. We know that you'll help these dragons, so we came to you for help."

"Thank you for coming to me," Hiccup nodded as he scanned the cages. "How many dragons?"

"Roughly about twenty." He replied.

"Oh dear." Valka whispered.

"And they're all extremely wild?" Astrid asked as the man nodded.

"Okay." Hiccup sighed. "Bring all the dragons to the academy."