Mikoto Suoh x F!Reader ~ Cooking sweetness

(Y/n) POV

It was about 7:00am on a Friday morning and I had decided to make pancakes for breakfast. I grabbed the recipe book, the ingredients, and started to make them. Feeling a tug on my flannel shirt, I looked down to see Anna still in her jammies with sleep in her eyes.

"Good morning sweetie! Is there something you want?"

"Juice please." I picked her up and walked over to the couch, placing her down. As I walked over to the fridge, Anna grabbed my book from the coffee table and started to read it. I smiled at the sight and grabbed her cup, placing it on the table. I gave her forehead a quick kiss before going back to the kitchen.

As I made the batter, I heard noises coming from the bathroom, my husband must be up now. I continued to make the pancakes, pouring the batter into the pan. I heard some rustling coming from my left, I turned to see Mikoto licking the batter off of the whisk I had placed on the counter.

"Seriously?" I crossed my arms and looked at him. He smiled a little bit and leaned on the counter.

"It's either you or the whisk, (y/n)." I squeaked at what he said, turning back to make more pancakes. I felt a pair of arms slowly wrap around my waist, he hummed a little as I leaned back. Mikoto left me to go sit down with Anna as I finished up breakfast.

"Breakfast is ready, come and get it you two!" I said as I brought plates of food to the table. They both sat down and we all ate in a comfortable silence. After we had finished, Anna went to go get dressed so we could leave for HOMRA. I made Mikoto clean the dishes for bothering me while I cooked, he seemed a little grumpy though.

"Are we all ready to go?" Anna held my hand aswe waited for the king to dry off his hands. He walked over, gave my cheek aquick kiss and opened the door so we could leave.