Lewis Pepper x Reader ~ This is New

Requested by rayofpitchblack1 

(Y/N) POV

Lots of pinks. In my living room. On my couch. A very handsome skull...ghost...man was seated on my couch glaring at me. I shifted in my spot, slowly taking off the bag from my shoulder and crab walking slowly to the kitchen.

"Did-did you want so-something to drink?" I offered, careful not to make any sudden movements. His pink eyes looked me up and down before nodding, taking a small piece of pressure off my chest; turning to the cupboards, I grabbed a couple of mugs and started making the caffeine I desperately needed.

"Cream and sugar." Jumping slightly, I glanced at the skull man to see him picking up a magazine off my coffee table. I mumbled what he said under my breath, checking the mug twice to see if I got it right. "Do you know him?" Setting down the mugs, I looked at the face he was pointing to; a blond guy with a goatee and robotic arm.

"Not personally, but I've heard he and his team of investigators are pretty good," I hummed as I sipped. Grumbling, the man did the same; then it hit me. "Fuck! What are you and who are you?" I screamed, pressing myself into the chair as far as I could.

"Took you long enough, kid. Names Lewis." He chuckled before stretching out his ghostly hand. Shivering, I shook it and watched him drink with curiosity. "I'm looking for these 'Mystery Skulls,' Know where I could find them?" His florescent pink eyes burned my face, the air in my lungs growing heavy. I shook my head, scanning his face for any sign of "I'm fucked."

"I'm sorry, is there anything else I can do f-for you?" I inquired, regretting my choice of words.

"No, thank you for the coffee though. It was delightful. See ya," he sighed, leaving the couch and floating over to the door. He paused, shooting his head towards the fridge before busting it open and taking out a small box. "Is this The Chocolate Covered Bhut Jolokia Special?" he gawked; his hands almost vibrating. I nodded before watching the entire box disappear and a huge smile spread across Lewis's face. Satisfied, he waved at me before fazing through my front door.

"Bye," I breathed, holding my cheeks as they began to heat up from the fire red blush growing. This was new. His smile lingering as the moon peeked in through the curtains.