Chris Knight x F!Reader ~ Study. Now.

(Y/N) POV

I sat with my nose in a book on the bed of my boyfriend in his dorm room he shared at Pacific Tech. Chris Knight, the man with a genius mind, sat at his desk studying for the finals he had coming up. I had already done my exams so, I was just here for moral support by taking over his bed as I read my novels. I wore his dark green sweater with black shorts while Chris wore his beige cardigan shirtless and grey sweatpants.

"(Y/n)!" he whined, "my brain hurts, move your book." I lifted my arms a bit, still reading the words on the page I had turned to; Chris wrapped his arms around my waist with his head in my breasts.

"Come on, Knight. You have to pass the exams to get even with Jerry, it's a moral imperative," I giggled, resting my book on his back as I stroked his hair comfortingly. Groaning, Chris looked up at me with puppy-dog eyes as I kissed his forehead. "Study. Now."

"No, sleepy time now." Chris put his head back down, snuggling me and using me as a pillow. I sighed in defeat, going back to my book as I knew there was no arguing with this man. Mitch and Jordan walked into the dorm room, holding hands as they looked around for something.

"Hey, Chris have you seen my-"

"Shh. Mitch, he's sleeping. What are you looking for?" I whispered, rubbing small circles into Knight's back as he snored.

"My notes on the laser, Jordan says she can help with some of the formulae."

"On the desk under the chem textbook, could you bring me tea please?" I asked sweetly, smiling at the two.

"Sure, what would you like. They have green tea, peppermint, jasmine, chamomile, orange, rose, black, earl grey-"

"Jordan, calm down. I'll chamomile, love. No milk, and two sugar cubes." Jordan nodded, rushing out to get the drink while Mitch approached the bed as he looked over the notes Chris had once been studying.

"How did it go?" he asked, sitting in the chair in front of the desk.

"Knight did three hours of studying before clocking out right here. I finished two books in that time, on the third now." Mitch hummed, looking back at the door to watch Jordan bring me a mug. "Thank you, love." She smiled, holding Mitch's hand as they left the dorm room. Taking a sip, I hummed at the pleasant warmth from the tea that Jordan had expertly made; resting the cup on Chris's back, the man shifted at the sudden warmth on his shoulders.

"Using the children to do your bidding, that's low."

"Ha. Ha. Since you're up, go back to the desk and study." Kissing my lips, Chris sadly removed himself from the warm bed to sit back and study once again. "Do you want anything?" I stood up to stretch my legs, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"You," he mumbled, pulling me around to place his face on my stomach and hug me tightly.

"I'm grabbing you a coffee. Now study, handsome."

"Fine. But only for you, sexy."