Pidge x F!Reader ~ Distracting Cuddles

(Y/N) POV

I laid on a couch in my soft green shorts and dark green sweatshirt in absolute boredom with no one to cuddle; Shiro was doing leader things that were super boring, Hunk was cooking and won't let me in the kitchen, Lance is a no, Keith is training, Allura is flying the castle, and Curran is fixing something. I bolted up as a face flashed across my vision, scaring Lance when I bumped into him as I rush about the castle.

"Where you going, beautiful?" he asked, trying to flirt with me but failing miserably.

"Do you know where Pidge is?" I inquired, rocking on my heels. Sighing in defeat, Lance pointed to the green lion's room where Pidge had been there for hours; I thanked Lance with a quick peck on the cheek before rushing off to find the door leading to the green lion. Once I opened the door, the sounds of machines and papers flying echoed in the large hanger; I saw Pidge with huge dark circles under her eyes as she worked away at finding her brother.

"Piiidge!" I whined, walking behind her and draping my arms over her shoulders. "I'm bored, pay attention to me please,"

"(Y/n), I have to find Matt. Just let me work, okay?" I pouted, squeezing her shoulders tightly. Noticing my plan was failing, I let her go and started to head back to the doors; the green lion gave off a strange noise, almost like whining as I reached the door.

'Don't want me to leave, Green?' I thought, feeling as though she answered with another whining sound. A giant smile spread across my face as an idea came to mind, I ran back behind Pidge and spun her chair around to face me and placed my hands on either armrest so she couldn't escape.

"I just spoke with someone who is very worried about you and said you need a break so, I, being the best girlfriend, am going to drag you away from this work and help you relax!" I declared, smiling mischievously at her; Pidge sunk in her chair, her glasses slipping a little with sweat on her face. I grabbed her hand and pulled her along to our bedroom, passing the rest of the team as we sped through the castle.

"What's going on?" asked Keith, leaving the training room all sweaty to stand with everyone else as we disappeared down a hallway.

"I think Pidge is going to get some sleep," chuckled Lance, patting himself on the back as if he had any hand in this endeavour. Once we made it inside the bedroom, I pushed Pidge into the small on suite bathroom, threw some PJs at her, and closed the door with my smile intact.

"Get dressed!"

"(Y/n), what are you planning to do?"

"Nothing, just hurry!" I heard her sigh before shuffling began on the other side of the door. With a squeal of joy, I plopped myself onto the bed as I waited for my cute brave Pidge to leave the bathroom. A few minutes past and she stood in her green fuzzy pants and pastel green tank top with a little blush on her cheeks; I grabbed her hand and led her to the fuzzy blanket, pulling it over us once we were both lying down. I wrapped my arms around her waist, urging her to do the same, which she did, and snuggled up close to her.

"Is this all you need me for?" she asked, starting to drift off.

"Maybe or maybe because Green wanted me too." I winked at her with my tongue out in a teasing way before I kissed her nose, Pidge returned it with one to my own. I snuggled her to my chest and turned the lights off, drifting to sleep in utter peace.