Peridot x F!Reader ~ Alien In Love

Requested by @Lapisbluegirl 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

(Y/N) POV

Don't know why, don't know how but I'm currently harboring a very tall, cute, and green alien. She had suddenly burst through my kitchen window one day and informed me that she was staying with me for the time being. It has only been three days and I believe my house has been taken over by her. I sat reading (Fav thing to read) on my couch in the late evening of my Beach City home with a cup of coffee/tea on the small table next to me.

"I never did get your name," I hummed, not looking up from my book as the heavy metal footsteps entered the living room. The tall figure sighed in annoyance, sitting on the chair across from me with a screen floating in front of her.

"Well, human, it's none of your business," she sneered at me. I sighed, closing my book to look at her.

"Actually, it is. You're in my house and I'd like to know the name of my cute guest!" I retorted, crossing my arms. Her green cheeks grew darker as she looked back at her screen before mumbling her name.

"Peridot." I smiled, opening my book again to read peacefully once more.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Two weeks. That's how long we've been living together. Peridot seems to have become accustomed to our strange human ways and more comfortable with me. She's talked about Homeworld and Gems in general, the name Steven coming up a few times as she spoke.

"You seem to be busy with all this. Don't you ever get a vacation?"

"What is va-caa-tion?" I blinked, laughing at her cute curiosity.

"It's like a break," I giggled as she typed on her screen. Something seemed to be on her mind, her brows were knitted as she focused on the screen as we sat at my kitchen table. "Everything okay, Peridot?"

"YES! No, I don't know," she grumbled, making her screen disappear. She stared at me, her cheeks a deep green as our eyes locked. We leaned in, getting closer to each other's faces with blush appearing on our cheeks. Before our lips touched, I held her hand as we fit perfectly together. Lips moving in sync, hands held tightly, and sun casting a romantic light over us as it faded into the ocean through the now fixed kitchen window.

"So, you like me?" I asked once we broke for air.

"By my calculations, yes. I like you, clod."