Nico Di Angelo x M!Reader ~ Hugs?

(Y/N) POV

Nico sat on the couch across from me, silently grieving over Will Solace, which made me quite happy. I had a huge crush on the son of Hades since the day I met him and to see him single gave me a bit of hope but there was one thing about the demigod that was the exact opposite with myself. He didn't like hugs while I happen to be a big hugger! Even though we had gotten close with each other, he was still very secretive about himself while I had been quite open.

"Hey, Nico?" I asked anxiously, playing with the edge of my hoodie. He wiped his face a bit before turning to see me with my arms wide open with the do-you-need-a-hug face I had perfected over my life. Something unexpected caught me off guard. Nico shuffled over on the couch and wrapped his slightly muscular pale arms around my small waist.

"I will only ever hug you, (y/n). You won't betray me, will you?" he asked, resting his facing the crook of my neck. I shook my head to the best of my abilities, hoping he understood. "Good, now stay here and let me snuggle you."

"I-I love you, Nico," I stuttered, squeezing him a bit and placing a kiss on his head.

"I love you too." Nico kissed and nibbled my neck, leaving a hickey with a small smile on his face.