Draco Malfoy x F!Reader ~ Strange Romance

Requested by @AJmanlaC 

(Y/N) POV

The carriage ride was long and tedious; my butler, Pierce Wickes, sat across from me with his gaze out the window. I huffed as I rested my head back, dreading the events to come. My hands began to fiddle with the closest hem on my outing dress of green. 

"Your Majesty, stop toying with the dress

"Your Majesty, stop toying with the dress. It might come undone then what would you do?" Pierce grumbled, shaking his light purple locks gently. "Do you want to arrive in the nude?"

"It would make it for a much more entertaining entrance. I might even find a husband!" I teased, watching as he chuckled deeply. The ride continued on for a few more hours before a large and grand castle came into view; my breathing hitched in my throat.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Pierce hummed, staring longingly at the stone towers that touched the skies above. My butler is a wizard, much to my mother's dismay. I was drawn to his magic aura, picking him out of twenty potential butlers. He had told me stories of his time as a student, love in every word.

"Welcome home," I sighed, watching a deep red blush cross his freckled cheeks. Crossing the bridge, a group of people dressed in cloaks stood on the stairs of the front door. The two white horses, which I had named Holmes and Watson after one of my many books, came to a stop on the cobblestoned courtyard for us to get out of the ruby red carriage.

"Her Majesty, Queen (Y/N) Wells Holloway Beaumont Hinde Boartusk." Pierce recited each name smoothly and perfectly, stepping out first to help me out as well. The group bowed as my black heels hit the ground.

"My name is Albus Dumbledore, I thank you for coming at my request." An elderly gentleman spoke, his beard waggled with each word; it took all my concentration to not laugh. I nodded, waving a hand to let them stand up. "This is my staff; you'll meet them all once the students arrive in the great hall." Dumbledore motioned for us to enter the castle, the large doors opening effortlessly. I walked in tandem with the Headmaster, Pierce trailing behind with the other professors in light conversation.

"Headmaster, you called me for a reason. Shall we speak in private?" I mentioned quietly, glancing back at the people behind us.

"Ah, yes! My office shall do nicely, follow me, your Majesty." Weaving through the many halls, we arrived at a stone eagle with rounded wings. With a whisper to the statue, it began to twist towards the ceiling to reveal the stairs of stone. "Please leave the queen and me, we shall be in the great hall momentarily." The professors all nodded and left; something seemed off with a few of them. Pierce and I followed the bearded man, entering an office filled with trinkets and photos that seemed to move.

"Hasn't changed a bit," Pierce mumbled, standing behind me anxiously. Reaching back without the Headmaster noticing, I squeezed his hand in comfort as we walked to the chairs before the desk. "Here, let me, Headmaster."