Chandler x Reader ~ Tough Love

Requested by @kootly        

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

I walked through the doors of Central Perk still in my work clothes where the rest of the gang was. My boyfriend, Chandler, sat at the table near the couch where everyone was; I kissed his cheek and took a seat in the other chair at the small table.

"Hey (y/n), how was work?" asked Phoebe, sipping her coffee. I shrugged, cracking my knuckles in pain; Joey glared at me, pouting at one end of the couch.

"You okay, Joey?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. The rest of them shifted and began to fidget in their seats. "I missed something, didn't-"

"Chandler is smoking again!" exclaimed Ross, seeming to break at the awkward tension. My brows furrowed, watching as he let the smoke out of his mouth; I had been curious as to his quietness but now that I know, I wish he had kept his mouth shut.

"Look, I'm sorry alright," he exclaimed, defensively throwing his hands about. I groaned, stealing the pack of smokes out of his shirt pocket and swiftly leaving the coffee house with Chandler tailing behind me. "Come on, (y/n), give them back!"

"Hell no!" I growled, heading to his apartment door to yell at him in private. I dropped my work bag on his kitchen counter to turn around and run my hands through my hair in annoyance. "After all that quitting talk and gum and stopping! You go back to that! You promised and you broke it... AGAIN! This isn't the first time, Chandler," I screamed, tears welling up in my (e/c) eyes. He fumbled past the foosball table to embrace me as the waterworks stopped; I held him out at arm's length.

"This isn't how a hug works; we need to be closer."

"No, you will get nothing like that until the smoking stops," I reasoned, staring him dead in the eyes. His mouth fell open as he dropped to his knees, hugging my own.

"You can't do this to me. I'm hopeless and awkward and desperate for love!" he whined, making his face all sad and adorable. Thinking for a second, I came to an agreement with myself that may hurt us both but it could work.

"Okay, how about no SEX until you stop smoking? That way we still get love but the sex will be like congratulations on not smoking prize." Chandler stood, getting his ground before kissing me deeply.

"Alright! Deal, don't tease me though!" I smiled as he held me in his arms.

"No promises!"