Clint Barton x F!Reader ~ Mad Love

Requested by @_stellastyless  

(Y/N) POV

I'm going to kill Steve after all this! I pulled on the bowstring and aimed at the target, missing the center by a few feet. With a groan in irritation, I cursed under my breath as I felt Clint wrap his arms around me to adjust my stance and arm position.

"Come on, Stark. Try to relax, you'll be fine if you let your shoulders drop a bit and you breathe slowly." Clint instructed me to then fire off an arrow to land in the exact center. "See, (y/n)! Not that hard," he teased. I elbowed him in the ribs to get away and retrieve the arrows.

"Hey, little sis!" called Tony as he walked into the room holding a glass in his hand. "Loki has been looking for you."

"Thank you iron brain. I'll see you both later then," I responded, rushing through the halls of the base to see a certain god in the library. Being a sneaky person, I slowly crept up behind him before- "BOO!"

"SHIT! (y/n), please!" I laughed as the frightened god attacked me with a book. "Where were you, anyway?" I smiled like a schoolgirl as I sat in the chair across from him. "I see Steve was telling the truth, Clint was helping with your archery."

"Shush, I'm going to kill him anyway so, stop smirking." I waved a small dagger in his face, twirling it easily in my slender fingers. A bright green ring rested on my right hand, hitting the dagger every so often. "And no, I don't like Clint. Shut it!"

"I didn't say a word."

"You were thinking about it... Come in!" I called at the closed door to see Barton walk in. A very determined look in his eyes stared down at me.

"You, come with me." He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Loki, leading me into his room with a grumpy look. "Really?!" he yelled.

"What?"

"Shamelessly flirting with the man who took over my mind, tried to take over New York!" His face began to turn red with something.

"He's a friend, Barton. Nothing more. God, you're insufferable!" I fumed, sitting on his bed in a huff. "Why do you even care? It's none of your business!"

"Because I'm worried! He's the god of mischief," he grumbled, sitting at his desk angrily.

"I'm not as stupid as you, I'll be fine. You handsome idiot," I mumbled with my face as red as his. He raised an eyebrow up in my direction.

"What was that?" He left his seat and rested a hand on either side of me on the bed, inches away from my face. "I'm what kind of idiot?" I looked down, not meeting his eyes in embarrassment.

"A handsome one," I whispered.

"Sad confession, love."

"What?-" His soft lips interlocked with mine, moving in tandem passionately. His hands held my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck to deepen the kiss. "I'll take that as a good sign," I breathed once we broke apart for air.

"Hey, Legolas. Have you- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER!?" Tony burst through the door, throwing a fit over my new boyfriend.