Markiplier x M! Reader ~ Threats

(Y/n) POV

I sat on the couch in the living room reading InkDeath by Cornelia Funke. Chica sat on my lap, sleeping peacefully with the sound of my boyfriend talking to his camera. It was nice and quiet for a while, the only sound I could hear was the sound of the dogo in my lap snoring.

"AHHHHHH!!! HOLY FUCK!" A loud scream scared both Chica and I, making me run to check on Mark. I opened the door slowly to see Mark playing Five Nights at Freddy's. I slowly moved up to his chair and watched him continue to play. His crown seemed to be slipping as it took him multiple tries to beat one night, I decided to poke fun at him for this.

"Watch out!"

"Poor bean, try again!"

"Oh no!"

"You know you aren't supposed to die, right?" I did this for about an hour until he broke and finally made a comeback.

"I'm gonna beat you in the face with my pillow. I swear to god, (y/n)!" I giggled a bit and watched as he failed for the millionth time. That's when I burst out laughing uncontrollably...Mark wasn't too happy about that.

"THAT'S IT!! GET OVER HERE (Y/N)!!!" Mark paused the game and ran after me while I laughed mockingly at him.

"HAHAHAHA!! YOU'LL NEVER GET ME SHORT STUFF!" He was even more pissed as I said that and ran into the bedroom. Mark locked to the door, blocked my only entrance, and jumped at me. He pulled me onto the bed and, as promised, began beating me with his pillow.

"AH! HELP! CHICA!" I yelled, trying to get help. Mark laughed manically as Chica just sat and watched.

"MWAHAHA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!!" He kept hitting me for about an hour, both of us were laughing the entire time. As an act of self-defense, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled out my puppy dog eyes.

"Damnit, it's too cute! Fine, you win!" I smile sweetly and gave his cheek a kiss, causing him to smile. Chica jumped up and sat with us as we fell asleep from lack of energy; it was one big happy family.