Coran x M!Reader ~ Day off

(Y/N) POV

Team Voltron had just docked at an intergalactic mall for a little break from all the fame and fighting, which they had needed from the beginning. I wasn't a paladin nor an Altean but I was still a part of the team; having a degree in medical helped as I was the team's doctor. I left the castle with my bag slung across my body with a few coins to by some new medical supplies and anything else I found to my liking.

"Okay, we'll be back here in 3 Varga!" chirped Pidge, excited to see what they had in the electronic shops. Hunk was drooling at the smell of food; Lance had left to talk to a few women as usual.

"I need you to come with me, Keith," Shiro said, waving goodbye to me as he pulled Keith with him. I smiled, happy to see the team relax and go do what they enjoyed; Coran stood next to me, rocking on my heels while whistling a tune with a pink tint to his cheeks.

"You alright, Coran?" I asked, checking the mall's map we stood by.

"I just-just decided to go help you shop!" he announced, standing with his hands on his hips proudly. I giggled and pulled him along, checking out the shops filled with herbs and strange alien devices that claim to help to heal. We shortly arrived at a shady shop, it's owner had an eye patch with strange markings all over his light green skin. He walked on spider-like legs that clicked on the tile floor; Coran smirked under his mustache, knowing what we had walked into.

"Good evening fellow traveller! We would like to buy...that!" Coran pointed up at a leather-bound book with strange characters on the cover, my eyes sparkled as I nodded with curiosity. The man at the counter leaned on the top, smirking with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"400."

"300!" haggled Coran, leaning forward on the counter with the man. I watched him work his magic with the man, getting down to the cheapest he would go; we left the shop with a bag carrying the book, my cheeks glowing as I smiled.

"Thank you, Coran!" I squeaked, kissing his cheek out of the spur of the moment. I realized what I had done and looked up at Coran, his own cheeks were bright red too; his mustache curved as he smiled and kissed my lips happily.

"Anytime, love!" We held hands and met up with everyone else after 3 Vargas had gone by. The others cheered, congratulating us as we walked back to the ship and telling Allura.

"That's wonderful, Coran!" she smiled, she hugged us both and waited for everyone to get settled before we left the docks. Later that day, Coran and I sat on the couch in each other's arms, falling asleep after a while.