Tron Legacy Sirens x Child! Reader ~ Virtual Family

Requested by @paultiteuf360  

(Y/N) POV

My feet dragged through the freshly fallen snow, a blue and purple hue to them. I walked through the dark streets of New York before I came upon an abandoned arcade with its doors swinging slightly in the cold winter wind. Gripping my thin blanket tighter, I quickly ducked into the building. As I shuffled around the old machines, one spooked me as it lite up in teal lighting; I read the name. Tron? A tingling sensation sparked through my small fingertips as I traced the controls on the game before pressing start gently.

"Broken. Old. Malfunctioning," I grumbled when nothing happened. I turned to leave as teal lightning bolted from the game around me. I shut my eyes tightly, opening them once I was in a large room that was definitely not the arcade. Four strange women appeared through doors in the walls wearing latex one-piece suits and with their hair in tight buns. With my short height, they all bent down to remove my tattered clothing and blanket to replace them with a latex battle-like suit. I gazed into a pair of brown eyes; my own eyes were filled with fright.

"Child detected. Protocol engage." All four ladies spoke in unison as they seemed to scan me, bowing to me once the light in their suits flickered slightly. The blonde lady approached me slowly, bowing once again.

"Master, what would you like to do?" she asked. I thought for a moment; either leave and live a shit life or finally have a family.

"I think I'd like a nap please." The ladies nodded and while the blonde one picked me up, the others create a door leading to a futuristic penthouse. She carried me to a bedroom as I yawned, placing me under the covers before kissing my forehead and leaving me be. The next day, I woke up to the sun shining through a large window. I dropped from the large bed and headed to the kitchen.

"What would you like for breakfast?" asked the brunette. I requested something small before gazing around the room, all four women sat about looking intently at him. As I ate, a thought popped into my head.

"Could I get a hug and a kiss from each of you?" The ladies looked at each other before nodding. Once I finished, they each let me hug and kiss them; I think I could get used to this.