The Life Of a Teenage Girl.

Chapter 2
I walked in hell and so many people swarming around like bugs. I already knew my locker so that's what I did first. I had English next. Mr. Zee man won't be happy when he sees me ha!
I took my books out as I held them under my arm and slammed my locker. It took me like a minute to get this shit opened. My other friend's Josh and Kayla came over hugging me.
"Ahhhhh!!!! Helena I missed you so much over the summer!" She cheered.
I laughed at her hyper ness.
"Hey my little skater chick." Josh called me that since I started skating. It's one of my favorite thins to do . Skate.
"Hey guys what class you have next?"
I asked them.
"Well I have math and Josh has English." I frowned knowing Kayla won't be with me but somebody I know will.
"Sorry Kay Josh has the same class with me."
"Oh fuck!" She shouted causing attention.
"Get going!" I yelled . They giggled and some chuckled.
"Let's go Josh before were late on the first day." I grabbed his hand and led him in the class.
I happily found a seat . Me,Josh,and Layla sat near each other so we could talk the whole time. Mr. Zee Man came in and he did he glared at us. I bit my lip so I couldn't laugh. It was pretty funny. The teacher was talking about something I wasn't listening . Instead I was doodling in my book.
"Ms Green!" He shouted causing me to jump and look at him as the class giggled.
"What is the answer for question number two?" Fuck..............
"I don't know......" I trailed off making the class laugh.
"Your lucky today is the first day. If not, you would be in the office now PAY ATTENTION!" He shouted.
I covered my ears. I'm gonna be death by the time I get home. He was teaching something until the door opened. Then was a hot guy in the room. He had dark brown hair that looked almost black . He had eyes that were ocean blue . Blue and green eyes I melt over . He had the bad boy look which made him look hotter. I litterly melted in my seat.
"Oh yes that's right."
The teacher cleared his throat.
"Class this is Tyler Clark and you will treat him like you treat others."
He said sounding like a kindergarten teacher.
"Understood?" He asked as the class mumbled a "yes."
Then I noticed a seat next to me.
I saw the girls blushing and whispering about him.
Please don't sit next to me, please sit right next to me. I felt a part of me wanted him next to me but the other didn't. All the girls would be jealous and they would do something mean I guessed.
"Next to Green." Dammit.
I raised my hand showing where he had to sit. I already saw eyes digging in the back of my head. He made his way over next to me as Layla gave me a thumbs up. Once he sat he gave me a smile which I raised an eyebrow and smiled. I blushed and hid my face with my hair. The teacher gave us some work to do and he said a few words. Blah blah bla bla. I thought as I put my hand into my hair leaving it there. I kept taking glances at the cute boy right next to me he seemed to be doing the same. I tried and focus on my work but I couldn't . What would you do if you had a super hot boy right next to you?!
"Tonight you all have-" the teacher began but the bell rang.
Saved by the bell!!!
I jumped up and ran out before anyone else could. I was surprise, Mr. Zeeman didn't give me a few words.
I wasn't looking cause the next thing I know was that I collided with someone.
"Hey watch where you-" I looked up to see Tyler smirking at me . I blushed and went down to pick up my stuff . I noticed he was helping too.
"Thanks." I mumbled .
He smiled and nod.
"Sorry I didn't get your name again?"
What a husky voice!
"Helena. Helena Green." We smiled at each other .
"I gotta go I'm sorry." I said as I gave a frown. Can't I just talk to a hot guy right now?
"See you soon." He said and walked off as I speed walked to my locker.
A locker closed and it scared me. I jumped and cursed to see Layla smiling at me.
"Jesus Christ Layla what the fuck?"
I put my hand over my heart.
"So you and hot stuff. Tell me everything!" She squealed. I raised an eyebrow at her.
"Oh come on Helena you guys were looking at each other and you were blushing." She squeezed my cheeks as I laughed. It showed my dimples. People liked my dimples, there were cute!
"He is good looking but I'm not trying to get him into my bed yet." I said and she rolled her eyes.
"Let's find Brad!" She said . Brad was her stupid, popular, football player boyfriend. She could do so much better. I noticed that he's flirting with other girls . What does he even do for her? I sighed .
"No YOU go find Brad. I'm gonna go find Felix."
Felix was my gay friend. He is the best!
First time I came here I was trying to find a gay guy to be friends with. Bingo! I did. Felix was one of the cutest guys I ever met. It always has to be the gay ones. Now that I'm thinking about it is Tyler gay? No! He can't be! Helena stop thinking and get to walking.
I sighed and keep walking.
"Do you know where Felix is?" I asked Beatrice. She was one of the cheerleaders. We weren't close nor close. I guess we were alright.
"Locker room." She munched on her small snack .
Locker room! How the F am I'm gonna get in there. I texted Felix to come out of the locker room and he did.
"Helena!" He gave me a bear hug as I patted his head.
"I need some gay talk. At my house . Boy problems." I stated quickly.
He jumped up and down. That was one of his favorite things to do. Talk about guys. Sometimes we even check out the guys in the magazine.
"Omg! Yes!"
I laughed and gave a sad smile as he said he needed to leave.

Now was my free period. Me,Layla,And Kayla were talking about stuff.
"So how's your dad?" Kayla asked me.
I frowned and looked down.
"He never comes and sees us. He always had an excuse saying he works. And he does! It's just that I want my dad back like the old days." They both nodded and gave me a hug. Mom was working getting money so we could survive . Dad was always working in New York making money. He worked in some company. Since I had gotten older, we drifted apart . Moms struggling to keep our lives straight.
At least dad sends money to us.
"Let's go." I said as I realized it was time to go back to hell. They walked and talked as I kicked rocks on the way.
I felt the breeze and smiled . I put my hands in my pocket but to find something in it. I stopped and searched my pocket trying to get what was out if there. They stopped and noticed that I stopped walking. I found a piece of paper that said a phone number and "call me" on it.
What. The. Hell.