The Life Of a Teenage Girl.

Chapter 71

I turned around as tears filled my eyes. Happily tears. Instead of running, I just stood there not really knowing what to do. I was so shocked that he was standing in front of me, actually awake, not sleeping no more. I shook my head as I pintched myself. This is a dream Helena.. Wake up! Tyler will never wake up! Your just playing this scene in your head while your sleeping. Please my body, your not in real life, your dreaming. Helena wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! "Your not dreaming Helena, its me.. What happened anyway?" He asked as my eyes widned more. I'm not dreaming, this isn't a dream. Tears fell ran down my cheeks as I ran and wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I keep him close to me. He hugged me back as he keep running his fingers in my hair as I cried out of joy. "Its a miracle! Tyler you were in a car accident and- and they didn't know if you would make it!" I then started sobbing right after my sentence. He wrapped his arms around me again as he keep mumbiling sweet nothings in my ear as I snuggled close to him and cried my heart out. "It was so scary Tyler... I thought you were out of my life and that I wouldn't be able to kiss you or feel you again. The thought was too scary." I could feel him smiling as he pulled away as I stared up at his shinning blue eyes. "I heard you Helena! You were the one that keep me fighting to wake up every time. I would hear you and feel your touch but for some reason I couldn't open my eyes or be able to talk." I smiled as I remembered Jen's words. I then put my hands to his cheek as I pulled his face close to mine. I pressed my lips to his as I gave out a passionate kiss. Tyler didn't hesitate to kiss back. I pulled away as I bit his lip lightly, he chuckled. "What was that for?" He asked me as I then slapped his chest hard. "Ow! What was that for?!" I shook my head as I started pacing back and forward. "Do you know how many people you got worried?! Your family, your friends, even my family, me! How dare you scare people like that Tyler!? Huh?!" He looked at me with soft eyes as he held his chest. He opened out his arms widely as I leaned into his chest and sighed. "No one has to worry about me, I'm here and I'm fine now. I wasn't going to go anymore and I'll promise you that. I don't even think it was my time yet but I know that its my time to take care of you and to love you." I smiled as I hugged him again. "Thank you Ty.. I love you." He smiled to as he kissed my head. I closed my eyes, not wanting to let go. What if I let go and his gone again?! Stop being negative Helena, I scowled myself. I shook my head as he pulled away from me. His eyes weren't looking at me, his head wasn't turned to me. I looked up and followed his eyes with curiosity. His eyes were on my sticky notes that I wrote. His eyes trailed over each and every one of them as he keep stepping forward to read them closely.

I smiled as I saw amusement and loving in his eyes. I knew he would love it. The other day I was able to actually finish the wall. He turned to me as he breath out "You did this?" I nodded and chuckled. "Who else?" He shook his head as a big lovely smile fell onto his lips. "I can't believe you did this for me.. I- Im strucked by it." His eyes fell onto the words again as they looked away from me. I bit my lip as he turned around to me again. "This- this must of took you time.. I love what it spells out." I looked at me work and smiled at my work, especially the words. It spelled out 'I will love you forever Tyler.' His eyes then turned cold. "How- how long was I out?" I could tell that he was scared to know the answer, he was scared to tell me. I looked at the ground and shook my head. I couldn't tell him.. He would be so mad at himself for scaring his loved ones. They don't even know that he's awake yet.. Nobody even knows that I'm here. "Helena! How long?!" He was getting angry. I could see the fire in his eyes. I quickly grabbed his hand as I squeezed it, he squeezed back just as hard. He was scared to hear the answer, to know it. I gulped before telling him. "You were out for a long time. For weeks Tyler.. This month is almost over. That's how long.. Almost half a month." His eyes turned to dark but it was a scary dark. He sighed as he sat down back on the bed. I rubbed his shoulders as I frown. "I know your shocked right now and I'm sorry but.. Don't feel bad for making people wory about you. They just care and that's not a bad thing, caring for people. If anything you made them stronger than they already are and that's what you do. Plus you will make then happy by showing them your now open beautiful eyes."