The Life Of a Teenage Girl.

Chapter 39 (chapter 39 already!!??)

Me, dad, Jen and Carly bursted into the room. I looked forward as saw my mom on a machine with a tube through her nose.

I let out a shaky sigh as I looked at her weak body. Her body isn't weak Helena. She's strong, she'll make it.

I closed my eyes as I opened them again and blinked.

Her eyes widened when she saw us.

"Carly?" She looked down at her youngest as Carly ran to her, her bear held right as she ran.

Mom held onto Carly's shoulder as Carly held moms cheek and sniffed.

"Mom I was so scared..I love you!" She then bursted into tears.

My eyes started to water but I blinked then away. Don't cry.

Helena your fine. Be strong, stay strong.

"It's okay. Mommys here." Mom keep whispering sweet things in Carly's ear.

"Carly." Jen said softly as Carly stepped back and went to my side. I held into her little fingers and I squeezed them tight.

"How are you feeling?" Jen asked her as mom scuffed.

"I feel like shit." She whispered so Carly wouldn't hear.

They started to have there own talk as I blocked out of the conversation.

"Helena." A voice broke me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see mom looking at me. I let go of Carly's hand as I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Don't scare me like that again." She smiled softly. I felt some tears starting to form.

As we pulled away I wiped my tears. "Mom your gonna make it. Your strong." I said.

She smiled. "Yea. I just hope so."

I then took out the necklace on my pocket.

"I brought you this. I love you." I handed her it. She smiled and clinched it.

"I love it so much!" She kissed my cheek.

Then she looked at dad as she smiled lightly. "Hello John." He smiled back at her.

"Clarissa."

Jen looked at both of them as she smiled lightly. "Can you give us a few minutes kids and Jen?" He looked at all of us.

"Guys let's give some space for your parents now." She tug on Carly's hand and pulled me back as we left the room.

Everybody sat up as they looked at us. "How's your mom?" Tyler asked slowly.

I nodded. "She's doing good...for now." They all frowned at that.

"She's talking to my dad. That's all." I shrugged and smiled lightly. But what I wanted to do was scream and hit the doctor in the face until it was all bloody.

I didn't really know I had those images in my mind... Hmm.

"She's gonna be alright." Tyler said as he rubbed my arms up and down.

"Yea Helena. You can't give up on her. She's your mother." Jake said.

"I know." I said weakly. I was glad that they were all there for me. I would be there for all of them too.

"So you and Layla?" I asked as I sat next to Ray. Josh on his other side. Ray blushed as he looked at Layla talking to Tyler and Kayla.

"Were friends-"