The Life Of a Teenage Girl.

Chapter 8

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock and got dressed. I wore a leather dress with my boots and my long white socks that went up a little higher than my boots.
I wore my leather jacket that goes with everything I wore. I grabbed my iPhone and left. I don't need my skate board today cause I have two rides . I smelled waffles and bacon! Mom loved to cook. She would alwaysdo, even if it wasn't a school morning. I frowned remembering the fight I had with mom.
I sat down next to Carly and kissed her forehead. Before I got ready I kissed Cody too. I looked at the time and saw I only had a few minutes to eat which I ate quickly. I grabbed my earphones and put them in my ears .
"Helena can I talk to you." My mother said.
I turned to her and raised my hand.
"There is nothing to talk about. You know how he meant so much to me and you still talk. I gotta go or I'll be late."
I said.
I didn't want to say those things to her but it was true.
"Look I kn-"
"No mom I'm sorry. Have a good day at work today."
I left the house listening to 1901 by Phoenix. I walked to the beat of the music and quietly sang to it and I wait for my friends to pick me up.
Finally after the song ended they came up and screamed my name
"Helena!"
I laughed and took out my earphones.
"Get in bitch!" Layla said as Kayla threw me something which I caught.
"Chocolate?" I said. It came out as a question than a statement.
"Yea you don't like it?" Kayla said disappointed.
"I do but what about Layla. She's on her period."
Layla then held up like ten bars.
"Now get in were gonna be late."
I get in the car and sigh as I lean my head against the window.
"You alright?" Kayla asks and she looks at me and the road since she is driving.
"Me and my mom got into a fight yesterday night."
They gasped and Layla puts a hand on my arm.
"It was about Duke." All of a sudden the car stops as we hear the cars behind us beeping.
"WHAT THE HELL KAYLA!" Layla screams and she takes a bite out if her bar.
"Duke!"
"Well turn to the side."
The car turns as they both look at me.
"She said Duke wasn't here and- and and she said she an-" I stuttered as I felt at tear run down my right cheek.
"Let's just go to school. Please." I said. I wiped that one tear and just looked away from them.
They didn't say nothing after that. The car ride was full of silence.
Then "Happy" came on . I sigh.
How are things happy?!
I opened the door as people talking and walking. I looked at my surroundings. I did that a lot I notice. It's just a thing I do I guess. Even if I knew what the place look of. Allie walked up to me. She looked DIFFERENT! She had her hair in curls and she wore a shirt dress that showed off her long silky legs and heels. She was hot. Her dark skin glisten as she smiled at me.
Layla and Kayla stood there with there mouths opened.
"Um Allie you look-"
"Hot! I know. I changed lady's. Got a makeover and had some make outs."
She said.
I tilted my head and my eyes filled with worriedness. "I did had boys all over me." She smiled . Was she teasing?
"Allie I hope you don't turn into a hoe."
I said as she gasped.
My best friends giggled behind me.
"Whatever you coming to Brits party tonight?"
She ask.
I nodded so did the girls.
"Al! Let's go!" Shouted a slut as I looked at Allie in shocked. She was in there group.
"Bye lady's." She waved as she walked her hips moving.
"That bitch!" Layla said and she took a bite out of her bar.
"I knew and Lay, lay off the bar or your gonna get fat ." Kayla told her.
"This day is going so wrong for me." I said and walked into the doors of hell.

*************************
"Your suppose to put this in that." Tyler gestured .
"No it's the other one." I said.
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes! Yes ! Yes! Yes ! Yes! Yes!"
(Don't make it sound dirty. You nasty people!)
"Ms. Green and Mr. Clark care to explain the little talk your having!?"
The chemistry teacher said.
"No sir." Me and Tyler said together.
"Now back to work before I make you say it out loud!"
"Yes sir." We said together again.
After the teacher walked away from us, we started laughing.
"That was too good." I said as I put my hand on my cheek and my elbow on my desk. I noticed Tyler staring at me and smiling.
"You can take a pic it will last longer." I teased as he smirked.
"Maybe I will."
Was he flirting?
"Sure go ahead."
Was I flirting?
What is happening?
"Helena can I ask you something?"
"What is it?"
"I don't have a date to the party do would you care to be my date." He said and smiled showing his white teeth.
I looked at him and he was holding a small teddy bear that was white and had a heart.
I laughed and took it.
"Hey I paid good money for that and if you say no, that is not yours!" He said like a little kid.
"Yes!" I said and snuggled with my new present until I heard Tyler laughing.
"Shut up." I mumbled .

(Lunch period)

"He asked you to the dance!?"
They all said.
"Yep he even brought me this." I held up my cute teddy bear.
"OMG! That is cute." Layla said.
"If you don't want it you can give it to me." Felix said.
"That's so cute. Your gonna be dating already. I can see it." Kayla said as she took a big bite out of her apple.
"Can we talk about something else?"
Josh said.
"So anybody have dates?" I asked.
"Brad." Layla said as she looked over at him as he gave her a wink.
"I'm going with this cute guy name Mike." Felix said and sighed daydreaming.
"I don't have one." Kayla said as she made a sad face.
When she said this Josh's face lit up as I laughed with Felix.
"What?" He asked.
We laughed harder.
"It's so obvious." I said and took a sip of my water. Layla eyes lit up too.
"Kayla why won't you go with Josh. You both don't have dates so....." Layla said and looked between both of them.
Kayla looked at Josh and her eyes widened.
"You don't have a date?"
"No." He said and smiled.
"It's official!" Felix singed.
They both blushed as we chuckled.
"You guys saw Allie today?" I said and moved around my salad with my fork.
"I heard that she is going with Brad's brother." Felix said and rolled his eyes.
Me and Layla chocked on our food.
"Dave! He is only 23! How can he be with her?!" Layla said in disgust.
"Yea, but they can be together cause it's Britney's house and it's a free country." Josh said not caring about this conversation.
We all looked at him.
"Does her mom even care?" Kayla said as my eyes dropped and my smile dropped.
Mom.......
The girls noticed this cause they dropped the subject.
"Let's talk about something else."
Layla said.
"The new principle." Kayla said.
"He is hot!" Felix screamed as some people looked at us.
I dropped out of the conversation and started drowning in my own thoughts.
********************
I was doing my homework when I got a call from my phone.
"Hello." I said and started writing again.
"Helena?" A voice said.
I dropped my pencil and my phone.
I knew who that voice was.
"Hello? Helena?" The voice keep saying whilemy phone was still on the floor.
I picked up the phone and swallowed a whole new fear in me.
"Dad?"

A/N

duh duh! Dunnnn!
Daddy is in the house. Don't worry the next chapter will be a long chapter with some romance to. ;)
Bye my beautiful,sexy people!