The Life Of a Teenage Girl.

Chapter 37

"Bye! Thanks for the visit!" Jen yelled as she waved at us.

We all smiled at her. I sighed as I got into the car.

I felt dizzy from the information she told me. It couldn't be him...it can't. He had a wife. I sighed again as I rubbed my temple. Cody sat on Carly's and I lap's as we pet him.

"Alright let's go!" Mom said as she made contact with dad but then looked away as he started to drive.

They have been acting pretty weird now... Something happened between them but what? I need to relax and get away from all of this. I'm stressing out. Just breath Helena, breath. Oh gosh I felt off, I was going to be sick. I sighed. It was late at night. Yes we stayed at her house for a long time! I rubbed my face as I leaned against the window watching the world go by.

~~~

I woke up to an annoying sound. I groaned as my hands punched the table. I shot out of bed and mentally screamed at myself. I forgot I moved the alarm clock. I hit the button as it stopped and I slumped back down in my bed. I stayed there for a minute until I got out and took a quick shower as I shaved and cleaned my hair. I tied my hair around with my towel as I tied my robe around my body. I opened my closet and picked out a simple purple shirt with black pants and some brackets. I put on my Jordan's I unwrapped the towel and blow dried my hair. I left it down and grabbed my bag. Cody ran to me instantly as I got downstairs. I patted him as I rubbed behind his ears.

"Hey boy!" I cooed as he looked at me with his piercing blue eyes. I chuckled a little.

Mom passed me a plate with some eggs,bacon, and pancakes.

"Oh my goodness!" I gawked at the best thing in front of me.

"You know I love you right?" I gave her a sweet look as she scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Hey!" I bit into my pancake as my eyes rolled in the back of my head from delight. I've never had this breakfast since mom was normal. Not sick.

I saw dad come downstairs with Carly as they were in a conversation. They  giggled as they looked at me.

"What?" I asked. Dad pointed to my cheek.

I took the napkin and wiped my cheek off as I looked to see I had syrup on my cheek.

"Now my face is sticky." I hated the feeling of sticky..

I got some water and rubbed my cheek.

"Hello Clarissa." Dad looked at my mom.

My mom turned to dad as mom gave him an akward smile. I raised a brow at them as I looked at them. Carly was also looking at them as she took a piece of bacon and slowly ate it as it got all over her mouth, she bit it slowly while watching them. I slightly giggled at her but turned my attention and my parents. Divorced parents.

"Hey mom can you pass me more bacon!" I tried to brake the akward silence.

She passes me it as I looked at it and frowned.

"I don't need you, I don't need you, I don't need you, but I want youuuuu!" I sanged. (I do this to my food all the time)

My parents turned to me and gave me a weird look. I shrugged.

"What?! You don't sing to your food!?"

"She's adopted right?" Carly asked out of the blue.

I gasp as I laughed and my mouth flew wide opened. Mom and dad were laughing too.

Carly giggled.

"Carly, how dare you!"

After like five minutes of laughing our asses off I put my plate in the sink.