The Life Of a Teenage Girl.

Chapter 5

Boring boring.....
I sighed and traced shapes on my hand as our teacher was teaching the class.
But something caught my attention.
" Helena Green and Tyler Clark you will be partners for your science project."
I took a peak at Tyler to see him smiling at me. I could just feel the girls eyes burning on the back of my head.
Great now girls hate me now.
"OMG! Your partners with Mr. Hotty."
Josh said like a girl.
I laughed and punched him in the arm.
"Hey! Watch the arm babe. You got a hard hand." He said touching his arm where I hurt him. I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes.
"No it's not really great."
"Why?"
"All the girls are gonna hate me now for the rest of the school year and this is like the third day of school." I groaned.
"Mark him." Josh said as he looked at the clock.
"What do you mean mark him? You want me to give him a hicky !"
He laughed.
"You could but....... You can also pee on him. Do something!" His arms waved around.
I looked at him and laughed.
"You want me to pee on him. That's not cute." I said and crossed my legs together.
"It may not but it works. Girls won't want to be on him anymore."
We laughed and the teacher told us to be quiet.
"I praise him though. Girls be up on him like he is Channing Tatum or something." He said and sighed looking at Kayla.
"You guys make a cute couple." I said and he blushed which made me laugh.
"Ms. Green do you want to tell the class what your laughing about?" He said his voice getting higher.
"No sir." I said smiling.
"Wipe that smirk off your face then." What a motherfucker.
When he had his back turned I put two of my middle fingers up.

~~~

"Spoon!" Layla said a little to mean to Josh.
"Look Layla. Even though your on your period dosn't mean that you have to be mean." I said as I drank my water.
"I need the SPOON to eat my pudding!"
She waved her hands around.
"Calm your tits." Josh said as she punched him in the same spot I did.
"Ow! Why do I keep getting hit on the same dam spot!?!" He held his arm.
"Look a girl needs chocolate!" She basically yelled . The whole cafeteria was quiet as they stared at us.
I waved.
"People mind your own dam business!" Layla said and they got back to talking,
"And I need a girl ok. Like girls with red and brown hair with grey eyes." He said and started daydreaming.
"Kayla." I said and munched on my apple. He nodded.
"HELLO! Anybody have a spoon?!"
"Why won't you use your mouth to eat it or your hands." Josh said.
"Unlike girls, we use a spoon."
She glared at the boy with dirt colored hair and dark eyes.
"Um so I'm not a girl?" I said.
I did do that before. It was alright I guess.
"Fuck it." She said and licked the pudding .
I snickered and nod my head and smiled.
"There you go see everything is fine." He said .
Layla was a girly girl but she was good at sports. She is a cheerleader and is pretty normal. Everybody knows her but I guess she was hard to talk to. I gave her a cookie so it wasn't really hard for me. Kayla was good at dancing and so was I but I usually spend my time skating,drawing and doing stuff.
Kayla was half like me which was kinda funny.
After lunch we had some classes and the science teacher said that were gonna have to learn about each other.
I was pretty excited about being with Tyler. Our projects starts in a week. Ahhhhh!!!! Anyway right now I'm walking with Carly and my two friend gals.
"Helena you have to let me take your sister shopping sometime."
I nodded. She was the second Alice from Twilight. Fashion was her word.
"A week." I smiled .
"Ok!" Her and Carly were talking about clothes and me and Kayla were talking about normal stuff .
"Bye chicks!" I yelled at them as they waved.
We walked inside to see mom cooking.
"Hey girls how was school." She asked as she tasted the food.
"Good." I simply replied.
"It was so awesome!" Carly said.
We said at the same time
Carly went to pet Cody .
"Uh yea, I totally forgot.. your friend Felix said that you were suppose to see him?" She said and looked at me.
"That's right!"
I ran past my family and changed into a black crop shirt with my red jeans and my toms. I out on my old navy sweater and put my hair into a ponytail. Nothing really special. I texted him that I was gonna go to his house. I kissed Carly and mom and took Cody with me outside. I started walking to Felix's house until I heard a noise. Cody growled and showed his sharp teeth.
I saw three figures that I couldn't see. 

I held my board against me hard and started walking again but noticed that Cody wasn't following.
"Come on boy. What's wrong?"
He growled.
I felt hands on me. My blood pumped throughout my body as I felt my adrenaline pick up.
"What is a beautiful girl like you doing here at night?"