Save me-Vanoss

Y/N pov

We fought off most of them. Losing many lives on the way. Our Leader had died as Well. Our healers helped the injured as did his team.

Me and my best friend were ready to kill our soulmates....Because of some dumbass war.

I was now the last one left of my team. grabbed the knife in hope of getting him today..."this war Must end! And I will End it!" I screamed running towards Evan.

                 2 hours before
                        (8:34)

My soulmate Evan Aka VanossGaming was a Human while I was a hybrid.

I was a Tiger. If I get angry I will turn into one sure I have control over it but...I can be influenced to let the Tiger out.

For many centuries Hybrids and Humans have lived in Peace and Harmony. With the first Hybrids they Made the truce.

Humans don't kill Hybrids and Hybrids don't kill Humans that's just how life is. If Humans or Hybrids are caught killing one another they will be punished.

We do have a leader her name is Tiger. Funny huh? She keeps us all safe. Me and my friends soulmates are humans.

I heard a few gun shots outside of Evans house. He did to because he ran to the door.

He opened it to find a humans on one side and Hybrids on the other. "You killed Ash!" Kayle a Hybrid accused. "No we didn't kill anyone! We respect the truce but you guys can't! You killed Matt!" Jason a Human screamed at the Hybrids.

"Okay maybe neither of us killed anyone" Tiger suggested. Dylan the leader of humans agreed. "No! They killed Ash! We have proof that one of them did!" Thunder screamed. Their was soon a huge argument.

I heard a gunshot. "Now we killed someone" Liam said putting his gun away. "The Truce no longer matters this means war!" Tiger screamed as every Hybrid and Human were pulled so their sides.

Wolf pulled me. Angel was jumping from Branch to Branch. Gun shots fired and everyone took cover. We had to fight that was the only way out if this...

I looked around and saw everyone fighting. Fox was hiding because she wasn't a Hybrid but both. She could be on both side she stayed alive.

More Gun shots and explosions. I see red and let tears stream donw my face. "You must fight!" Fox screamed turning into the White Tiger.

Her words kept replaying in my head You must fight, You must fight, You must fight, You must fight. I must fight!  I thought grabbing a weapon.

I let the Tiger take over. The Healers where panicking because they didn't have everything they needed. "Theirs to many!" Fox screamed. Tehir were a couple hundred of us left and a few thousand of them left.

"Fight...Just Fight. Win or lose this must end!" Angel screamed. Sasha was a Healer with Don, Jackson, Mason and Jay. Soon only Me, and Angel were left.

Her soulmate was also a human. Fox had bit Ryan on the neck making him die. Fox was shot on the arm and lost too much blood. Causing her to have a slow painful death.

Angels Soulmate Dylan was ready to shoot her. I could tell Evan didn't want to hurt me but we knew this had to end.

We fought off most of them. Losing many lives on the way. Our Leader had died as Well. Our healers helped the injured as did his team.

Me and my best friend were ready to kill our soulmates....Because of this dumbass war.

I was now the last one left of my team. grabbed the knife in hope of getting him today..."this war Must end! And I will End it!" I screamed running towards Evan.

I stabbed him in the neck as he set of his gun shooting me in the chest. We both collapsed and fell unconscious.

     "I didn't want to hurt you...." I said. "I wanted to save you....you wanted to save me...you did....you didn't use the bullets that would kill...." I said crying over Evans Grave.

"The Hybrids and Humans not have a Truce that will never be broken....I just wish you were here to see it" I said dropping to my knees and crying.