Stupid-Wildcat (The actual part)

So I (we) posted a part that was Called I'm just your problem. It was a joke. Here's the real part.

He comes home late everynight. Is something else going on. Do I confront him? Or do I not?

As I read this Tumblr post I realized the same thing was happening to me.

I quickly messaged the Tumblr girl. Hi my boyfriend is doing exactly what your post says. What do I do? As I waited for a reply I was sent a video.

I checked who it was from. "Unknown number...?" I questioned as I clicked the video.  "Hi! So I saw this number in Tyler's contacts as 'Mine' You must be Y/N. What do you want with Tyler?" Was the only question the woman asked.

Find a friend who will help you. You have to confront your boyfriend. I did that and I have a new one. The Tumblr girl said. Thanks Vixen. I thanked the girl called 'VixenKen'

I waited for Tyler to get home. Once he got home his hair was messy. "Hey. What's wrong with your hair?" I asked him blankly.

"I broke a controller..." He simply responded. "Really?" I asked him. He took a broken controller out of his bag and I started dying of laughter. "I'm just that strong" He said smiling.

"Tyler...can I ask you a question?" I asked him. He nodded. "What's up?"He asked me. I sighed. "Are you...cheating on me?" I asked him. His eyes widened.

"Of course I am. I totally didn't go to Marcels and play Mario Kart with him and broke my switch..." He said sarcastically taking out his switch.

"What the fuc...then who's this girl?" I asked him showing him the video. "Oh god...that's Kelly. She's a friend but...She has a crush on me" He said.

"So..." "Honestly your stupid for thinking that" He said laughing. I laughed with him as he got a call. "Vixen..." He said groaning. "What happened with you and Ohm, Ken?" Tyler asked a...girl? He put it on speaker.

"Nothing. But...we wanna meet you guys. As soon as I get a reply" The girl names Ken said. "A reply?" Tyler questioned. "A girl on Tumblr asked me what to do if her boyfriend was cheat-" "Vixen Ken!" I yelled.

"How do you...Oh you must be
Y/N aka Y/T/N" She replied. "So the meet up...?" Vixen asked. "Sure" There was a slight yes from another male and Vixen.

I laughed. "Your still stupid" Tyler said. "Yeah I'm the stupid one" I said pointing to his broken controller and switch. He shrugged.