Ask or Dare!

Ken:What my line?

*Jeff comes in and flips to the page and points out what Kens supposed to say*

Ken:Aaa...Okay.

*music starts*

Ken:Come One Come All To the ask or dare specials!

Kayle:*Writing* 'We will be answering questions!'

Jackie:I didn't sign up for this but...Sure!

Alyssa:New Characters and friends will be introduced into a very special series with about 3,000 words! *Whispering* Kens still working on it.

Jay:So you guys will be asking our crew which is...

Jackie, Ken, Kayle, Alyssa, Sophia, Matthew, Jonathon, Meghan, Nia, Kira, Mason, and Jay!

Ryan:Don't forget me!

Jay:Oh and Ryan...

Ohm:Ask us too!

Evan, Ohm, Delirious, Luke, Tyler, Craig, David, Brock, Lucas, Marcel, Scotty, John, Bryce, And anyone else who we can't remember at the moment.

Brian:You forgot me.

Kayle:'So?'

Ken:No Fucks given. You sweaty fuck...

Alyssa:...anyways we will be doing one of these everyday with a few special parts for our 100 Follower specials!

Ryan and Ohm:I have more fans.

Liz:I'm the person who will be reading out the questions!

Ken:*On instagram*

Liz:Who are you calling daddy now?

Ken:No one...

Liz:Truth

Ken:Daddy_Ohm...

Delirious:*Moaning* E-Evan~

Alyssa:Cut it...JEFF FUCKING CUT IT!

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

The Mikayla Smoke Project Preview:

Chapter 1

Waking up to the Familiar alarm I looked around. I looked down at my curled brown hair and sighed.

Great I Overslept I thought standing up and taking a quick shower. I changed my clothes as I was in a tank top and Shorts before but now I'm wearing a Panic! At The Disco shirt.

I gasped remembering what I had to do today:

·Get Coffee with Ken

·Help Kayle with moving

I sighed once again grabbing my shoes and car keys putting my shoes on as I made my way to the car. After driving for a few minutes I saw Ken standing in front of Starbucks with her phone out. She wasn't facing me but by the way she had Pink hair that was fading showing her natural Brown hair I made the guess.

I walked out of the car and jumped on the Startled Ken. “Mikayla!” She yelled trying to get me off. I laughed as I fell off of her. She cussed under her breath as I was just laughing. “Oh you think this is Funny?” I was scared by the way she said funny so I stayed quiet as we entered Starbucks.

Ken spun her car keys around her finger. Them hitting her other fingers every once in awhile.

I chuckled at the shorter female. She rolled her eyes at me as we made it to the front and ordered our coffee. After a few minutes they finally Called us over. “Kane? Mikala?” The woman holding our coffee called.

Ken:EVAN YOU RUNIED HIM!

Luke:*Blushing like mad*

Ken:WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO WALK IN THERE?! YOU HEARD THE MOANING! *Smacks Lukes head* DUMB. ASS.