Gang Love-Smii7Y

Smii7Y pov

I've been watching this girl. I fell in love with her. She was in a gang as was I. I was in the Vanoss gang. I don't know what gang she was in.

"Smitty!" I heard Nogla call. "Up here" I said he came towards the tree. "Smitty...is it Y/N?" He asked me. I nodded and sighed. "Look...If she can't love you than you can't love her...gangs can't unite because of Love. Her gang leader Nessa was freinds with Vanoss but...They hate ecahother...that just gives you another reason not to love her" He explained. "So what? Me and Y/N aren't Vanoss or Nessa..." I said.

"Just...Stay away from her" Nogla finished walking away. I sighed and looked back over the other side seeing Y/N there.

She was so cute. The way her H/L H/C flowed with the wind, The way her E/C shined in light. She was amazing but...She will never love me.

I was snapped back into reality by a bow being pointed to me. "Who are you?" Y/N asked me. "Smitty..." She gasped when I said that. "Your from the Vanoss crew!" She said keeping the bow pointed at my chest.

"Yeha but...I'm here because I love you....." I mumble the end. "R-Really? But Vanoss and Nessa hate each other..." She said. "We don't have to tell them....It can be a secret that only we know" I said walking towards her. She pointed the bow down.

"Okay....Meet me here everyday at 6 PM" She said and ran away. I smiled and did as told every day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped onto the tree and Saw her. We talked until..."Smitty!"
"Y/C/N!" I heard Vanoss and Nessa screams I see Nessa standing behind Y/N meaning my crew was behind me.

"Smitty you lied to me..." Nogla said. "Nice to see you again Vanoss..." Nessa said looming down. "You too Nessa..." Vanoss said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why were you here?" Vanoss asked me. "I was seeing Y/N..." I said trailing off. "You too Y/N?! You aren't as loyal as I thought" Nessa said. "Just because I'm seeing someone from another Gang doesn't mean I'm not loyal...I'm as loyal as before" Y/N said facing her Gang leader.

"If your so loyal...then why don't you stop meeting him" Nessa said making Y/N freeze. "W-what?" Y/N asked as If she was confused. "You heard me. If you stop meeting him you will be loyal" Nessa repeated.

Y/N looked at me. "I'm sorry..." She said letting Tears stream down. I placed my hand over her cheek but she pulled away. She and her gang walked away. My heart was broken into a million pieces. "It was for the be-" "No it wasn't! Me and Y/N aren't you and Nessa! We love eachother! Just because You tell me to forget about her Doesn't mean I will!" I screamed walking towards our House.

I went to my room and locked myself in. I can't forget about
Y/N...Not now at least...

To be continued....

---------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Remember to-

Ohm:Why am I shipped with fox?

Arctic:Yeah! I don't like Ohm!

So what?

Arctic:For starters You only know my description from my art!

You guys are shipped because Arctic has one of your shirts and and Animator and Gamer is so cute!

Arctic & Ohm:I'm done...

Arctic:Bryce what do you have to say period question mark.

Bryce:Make sure to comment, vote and Follow!

Craig: LetsTryAgain Help meh!

Nah its funny

Tyler:I'm coming for that bootie!

Arctic & Bryce:Please send help...