Hero-Vanoss

|Y/N Pov|

The alarm rang through my ears and I ran. "Get to the helicopter!" Amber said. I did as told and ran, hoping to get away from the heroes.

Earlier that day

We ran out of the bank and into the Car as the cops followed us. Amber shot as Sasha threw a sticky bomb on the cop car.

Me, Fox, Kayle, Amber, and Sasha have always been criminals. We loved it.

"Stop!" I heard a new voice say. I looked towards the voice and see a man. I see other people helping him shoot us.

I hissed at him and grabbed my RPG and shot at them. They ran to dodge it and we drove away loosing the cops in the process.

I high fived Amber. "Who were they?" I asked. "Those are the heroes...I hate Delirious, Ohmwrecker, and Wildcat!" Fox said hissing in between.

"Ohmwrecker stole my style! He's wearing a hoodie! A bunny hoodie! I wish he would die!" Fox hissed.

"There is Vanoss, Delirious, Ohmwrecker, Wildcat, Lui, DaithiDeNogla, Moo Snuckel, MiniLadd, BasicallyIDowrk, and Terroriser" Amber said looking out the window, Blonde hair blowing with the wind.

I heard something...a high sound...Kinda like..."RUN!" Fox screamed jumping through the window every one running.

I jumped out as the Bomb hit. I collapsed and went unconscious.

I woke up in a jail uniform and in a cell. I look around and see nobody else. "This is high class. Only the most dangerous get sent here" I heard a female voice say.

I turned around and see a girl with brown hair. "Names Jay" She said sticking out her hand for me to take. I took it. "What did you do?" I asked her sitting on the other bed.

"Shot a few cops" She said. "You?" She asked me. "Bombed cops and the heroes" I said. She looked at me wide eyed.

"Did anyone die?" She asked me. "Yeah but to many to count" I told her. Lets just say During the bank break in...we shit a few hostages...and by we I mean me.

I heard an explosion. There was smoke and The cell door opened. "Y/N lets go!" I heard Amber screamed I heard shooting and saw Fox shooting Cops with her mask on.

Everyone had a mask on. I smirked and ran out Jay following. "Stop!" I heard Vanoss say. Kayle Threw a bomb at them and we ran.

The alarm rang through my ears and I ran. "Get to the helicopter!" Amber said. I did as told and ran, hoping to get away from the heroes.

I heard bullets being shot and running. We made it to the helicopter and everyone was there. I see Vanoss try shooting us but we did it...We escaped.

"Bye, Bye Heroes!" I screamed sticking my head out hearing the growl.