The Lone Ranger-CaRtOoNz

Y/N pov

We've got all types of groups here. Popular, the Vanoss crew, Nerds, The Animatorsl, Rebels, the Foxy Squad which I was in. Everyone here had a place.

Except for a few people person. Luke Patterson. Ryan Wreck. Bryce Mcquaid. Jonathon Gorrman.  Think I was talking about School? Well My name is Y/N L/N I'm a senior at this college.

Luke always seemed mysterious. All of my rebelious friends were dating someone but me and Fox. Fox was secretive. She hated a lot of people.

I never told anyone but...I think I like one of the loners. These guts get bullied everyday none of them deserved it.

Today I was putting a stop to this. As I pass by the halls I see Ryan, Bryce, Jonathon, and Luke get pushed around.

I clenched my fist and walked towards them. "Leave them Alone!" I screamed pulling the guy away.

"What are you going to do about it?" He asked me. He's right...What will I do. Before I could reply I heard a dark voice say something. "She snot doing anything...but I will" I knew that was Fox.

The guy and his group ran away. Fox walked towards me. I knew she would kick me out of the group. "I will leave the group..." I said. She chuckled "Y/N...Its okay If you like Luke...You can stay in the group" she said her voice a bit more calming.

Luke smiled at me. I smiled back. "Thank you...can they join our group?" I asked her. "Only if they want to" She said.

They ended up joining the group. Me and Fox ended up walking home. "So...why are you okay with me liking Luke?" I asked her.

She blushed a little bit. "Well you see- I-" "Kenzie Can you come over?" I heard Bryce ask. "Yeah!" Ryan said. "Y/N just...Just follow your heart" She said with a smile Turing the other way.

"I will..." I said walking home and inviting Luke over to my house.