You are my heart-VanossXReaderXCaRtOoNz

Its cold so I cover myself with this blanket...

I sat down at the park bench him replaying in my mind.

But the weathers the same and I hate this...

I felt a rain drop. I looked up as the rain started hitting me. "Great..." I said as I became soaked. I put my hood on and looked at the ground.

I'm more for this moment alone...

"Excuse me...Are you okay?" I heard a man ask me. "My boyfriend cheated on me...and then he kicked me out" I told him crying. "Hey...don't cry its gonna be alright..." He told me.

And I don't see anyway I could mean....anything to you...

This was the man I fell in love with...I moved in with him and we became best friends.

Save me...Tell me the ways that you change things...

I sat at the roof as Evan left me behind...He fell in love with someone else. I cried looking down. I stood up as I was ready to jump.

Make me believe that I'm okay...

"Y/N! Stop!" I heard a familiar voice scream. I turned around seeing my best friend. "Go away!" I screamed at Luke. He showed me his hand with the ∞ simble. "Not until the world dies..." He told me.

Tell me I'm diffrent from you...

"Luke...Please" I said stepping back. I screamed as I fell. I closed my eyes not wanting to look down but I felt a hand keep me up.  I opened my eyes seeing as I was about to fall but Luke was holding onto my wrist.

I don't see...anyway that I could mean...anything to you...

I sat on my bed thinking about Evan. I heard Lukes voice. "Johnathon why can't she see I love her...?" Luke asked someone named Johnathon over the phone. I gasped covering my mouth...Luke deserves someone better than me.

Tell me.

I packed my stuff and left the house when Luke was asleep. I sighed thinking about where I would go. "I'm sorry Luke..." I said walked in another direction.

My tactics to brush away feelings.

When I woke up I didn't find Y/N. That's when I saw the note on my living room table. "Luke I'm sorry to have caused you so much pain...You deserve someone better than me. I love you. Goodbye" I read out loud the tears filling my eyes. "Y/N!" I called out falling to my knees and crying.