Upon Meeting-Vanoss 4

Blue then red. Red...Not changing back. I do still love Evan...But I also love Delirious.

"Don't lie...you don't love Jonathon" a voice near me said. I looked around trying to see if I could see them. "Y-Yes I do!" I shouted.

"Think of someone...who is it?" they asked. It was Evan. "Delirious" I said lying. "Evan..." Another voice said.

"You only get one shot...chose the right choice" and it faded away. Evan or Delirious...I don't wanna hurt Delirious because he's so sweet and amazing...but Evan.

I had some serious thinking to do...I felt something wet hit my nose. I looked up and rain started coming down on my face. I sighed and started walking back.

I heard a noise turning around and looking around. Red then Blue. Blue then Red. Blue and Red. Separating.

I'm breaking a friendship. "Why did I have to fall in Love?!" I asked. The red one came towards me leaving the water fall. The Evan form was in front of me.

Mine was in a wedding dress. Bering married to Evan. Having a kid with Evan.

Blue then Red. The wedding the best man was Delirious who was smiling so brightly. The other form caught her off gaurd.

Marriage, Kids...I stepped closer seeing how mad Evan was with this relationship. He grabbed the gun...A shot was all I heard.

I ran through and saw Delirious. Evan standing over him.

I cried. Evan looked at me. "No! Y/N!" He screamed. "You idiot!" I screamed running to Delirious. "Y/N?" He asked me. "Yeah?" I asked tears falling.

"I love you...but its my time..." He said closing his eyes. I started shaking him. "JONATHON!" I cried out. "This wasn't supposed to happen..." Delirious said. I turned around and stared as the blue Shadow dissapeared.

"Goodbye..." I said to Delirious. "If only...I had chose Evan...you would still be Alive..." I said crying at the edge.