Everybody Wants To Talk About A Freak

Tommy's POV:

"Dad I don't want to go!" I said for the twenty-first time.

"You're going because you need to go. School is important, understand it." He said.

"Mother wouldn't let me go to school after what happened two days ago!" I yelled.

"Listen." He said. "You're going to school. Its not a big deal!" With that, he left. I couldn't believe he didn't understand me! I was forced to strip in clubs and give private dances. I was even force to have sex with some of the men and there was a high chance I would be pregnant, but no Dad didn't understand that. Friends? I have none. We broke up into different high schools. I sighed as I changed into some black clothes for school.

"Ready?" Asked Dad from downstairs.

"Yes." I yelled from my room as I grabbed my backpack, phone and keys. I ran downstairs and said goodbye to Dad. He said goodbye back and continued watching the television. I went outside and ran to the school bus. Just on time. When I got in the bus, the bus made a stop near a corner. Me? I had my earbuds and music on. As I looked up, I saw someone I had never seen in the bus. The driver talked with the new kid. It was a boy and he was sure cute. The boy nodded and went to the back. Some of the girls started smirking as they looked at the boy. The two chicks, Hannah and Izabel moved from their seats and went over to the new boy. The boy smiled at them and started a conversation. The two football players, Tristan and Stanford, went over to the boy and talked with him. The boy said something, making everyone laugh. He smiled and he made eye contact with me. He smiled and I smiled back. I immediately felt myself blushing, so I faced the front and let everyone else be with the new one.

Adam's POV:

"So where did you come from?" Asked a girl with blonde hair.

"I came from Indiana." I said.

"Indi-what?" Asked a boy with blue eyes.

"Indiana." I replied. "Like what the fuck, you don't know how to say that?" Everyone laughed and I laughed with them. I looked at the front and there sitting in the front, but looking at where I was along with some people was a small blonde. He seemed interested in coming over, but he smiled when I smiled at him. His cheeks caught a light red and he immediately turned around.

"Hey who is he?" I asked as I pointed at the blonde in the front.

"Who?" Asked the blue eye boy. "And by the way, I'm Tristan."

"Cool." I said.

"But that boy....is Tommy." Said Tristan, a sound of disgust in his voice.

"Why are you saying it like that?" I asked and the blonde girl came over to me.

"I'm Hannah," she started. "And he's a prostitute." My eyes widen as I looked at her, disbelief in me. He was a stripper?!

"A what?!" I asked surprised.

"A prostitute." Said Hannah.

"Hey stripper!" Yelled a blonde boy. "Do a lap dance for the new kid!" Everyone started laughing, but the blonde didn't do anything. The school bus stopped in front of the new school I was attending: Mount Carmel High School. The blonde was the first one to get out, but I could see tears going down his cheeks. Poor thing. I stood up. I needed to go see if he was okay. Everyone got off the bus. I got off last.

"We never got your name." Yelled Tristan.

"Its Adam!" I yelled.

"See ya later Adam!" Yelled Hannah and they all went inside the school. I followed them in with the hope of finding the blonde.