Its We Who Own The Night

Weeks Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

Adam had his cast completely removed. Prom night was going to be this Friday. I wasn't coming to the prom. Nobody had invited me and that included Adam. I was organizing my things until a pair of hands covered my eyes. 

"Hey baby." Said a voice. I smiled. 

"Hi Adam." I said. He took his hands off and I faced him. He smiled and I kissed his cheek. "How was class?" He sighed.

"Boring as fuck." He said. He seemed nervous. 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said. "But I want to ask you something."

"Which is?" I asked. 

"Want to go to the prom with me?" He asked. I smiled. 

"Sure." I said. "I'd like to go with you." He smiled and I kissed him. 

~~~~

Friday At Tommy's House. . .

Tommy's POV:

"Oh my God, Tommy!" Said my Mom. "You look amazing!" I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. Black skinny jeans, boots, a white buttoned long sleeve shirt and a black glitter like blazer. I did my hair and makeup as well. 

(A/N: Tommy's style)

After five minutes, I heard noises downstairs. Mom smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"I think your date is here." Said Mom.

"Okay." I said and went downstairs with Mom. There was Dad talking with Adam. He was so handsome. 

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

Adam laughed and looked up at me. He gasped. I blushed a little as I came downstairs and forward to Adam. He stroked my cheek.

"You look..." He started. "You look...so beautiful." I smiled.

"Thanks." I said. "You look so handsome."

"Thank you baby." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled and noticed he had something behind his back.

"What are you hiding?" I asked.

"These are for you." He said as he handed me a banquet of red roses. I smiled as I took them in my hands. They smelled so good.

"Thank you." I said. "I love them." I hugged Adam and he hugged me back. Mom and Dad smiled. Mom pulled out her camera and took a photo of me and Adam.

"Ready to go?" Asked Adam.

"Yeah." I said. "Bye Mom. Bye Dad."

"Bye Tommy." They both said and Adam guided us to his black car. I got in the passenger seat and Adam got in the driver's seat. He got the engine started and music started playing. Adam faced me and smiled.

"Excited?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "I am."

"Well, let's enjoy our night." He said. I smiled and Adam drove to the school.

***

School Gym. . .

Tommy's POV:

"Adam! Tommy!" Yelled Sauli as he gestured his hand to come over to where he was. We went to their table, but saw that Raja was there.

"Hi Raja." Said Adam and stroked her cheek. "You're very beautiful tonight."

"Thank you Adam." She said. I smiled, but felt a little bit of jealousy when Adam touched Raja's cheek and told her she was beautiful. Music started playing and I smiled as I recognized the song: Good Life by G-Eazy and Kehlani. Adam smiled and and I smiled back.

"Wanna dance?" Adam asked me. I smiled.

"Sure." I said and stood up with Adam.  We went to the dance floor and Adam wrapped an arm around my waist and I rested my hands on his chest. He glided us around the dance floor. I couldn't be happier.