Come Back To Me

Tommy's POV:

"Ready?" Asked Drake. We nodded and we walked out onto the stage. Someone smack my ass, but I didn't bother to look for who did it. We made it to the stage and music started playing. I felt uncomfortable doing it, but I was force to do it. I tried to think on what I was thought when I did this: Adam. I just imagined the guy I would throw flirty looks at would be my Adam. I leaned on the dance pole and immediately thought my mind was playing tricks on me. There were four guys in the bar thing and one of them looked exactly like Adam. 

"Adam?" I breathed out. The guys stood up, forcing the guy who looked like Adam also come with them. They sat in front of the stage. He looked a lot like Adam. Those beautiful blue eyes, the black raven hair. The song ended and I winked. He smiled. Even his smile looked exactly like Adam's. 

Adam's POV:

The blonde winked once the song ended. I smiled a small smile of hope. He went behind the curtains. I immediately stood up, but Terrance grabbed my arm. I looked at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To go see him." I said. "Maybe its my mind who's playing tricks on me, but something inside of me is telling me that blonde is my lost boyfriend."

"You're crazy." Said Monte. I glared at him.

"You want to leave me, go for it." I said. "I said I'm not giving up on finding my boyfriend, so if you don't want to support me on this, go away." The guys looked at me and I went to the back of the stage. Some tall guy stopped me. He seemed to be 7"1 tall. I was just 6"1. 

"I want that blonde guy." I said and gave him the money. I saw the blonde entering a room. I followed him. He closed the door. God, I started to sweat. What if it isn't him? I'm going to look so stupid. "Shut the fuck up, Adam." I told myself. "Just do it." I took a deep breath and knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" Asked the blonde's voice. God, he sounded exactly like my Tommy.

"A..." I trailed off. What should I say? "Customer?" I mentally slapped myself. I should have thought about what was I going to say before I came up to him. Maybe I could just back away and--- never mind. No turning back now. He's in front of me. His eyes were exactly like Tommy. Everything was like him. He was just...perfect and flawless. 

"Hi." He said in a low voice. I blinked. 

"Um, h-hi." I said with a small stutter. I'm stupid. Why the heck am I stuttering?

"So..." he asked in a flirty voice. "What can I give you tonight, handsome?" I took his hands. 

"Let's just be in your room." I said.

"Okay." He said and he let me entered the room. I just remember Tommy had a necklace he gave me for Christmas. I looked at his neck. My hope was starting to fade. He didn't had the necklace. He closed the door and we sat down on his mattress. 

"So, um..." I said. He giggled.

"Nervous?" He asked. I nodded and he giggled again. "Its okay." His eyes went down my body, a very small smile on his lips. 

"So..." I started. "What's your name?"

"Tommy Joe Ratliff." He said. My heart skipped a beat. He was him. My boyfriend was alive.