My One And Own

Next Morning. . .

School. . .

Tommy's POV:

School this morning was a pain in the ass. I had woken up late for school, which was a really bad thing. When I got to school I had been bothered by the pack of jocks in my locker, and the bathroom. Right now I had made my way to class okay. The one who wasn't here yet was my Babyboy.

"Are you waiting for the other faggot?" Said Tristan as he got in front of me.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"I don't think so." He said as he made me stand up and pushed me to the wall. Tristan hit my stomach and I clutched my stomach. That's when Tristan was immediately pushed against the wall.

"You do not touch him like that." Said a voice. I looked up and my Addy with an angry look. Tristan and the others backed away. Adam glared at them and came to my side. "Are you okay, Glitterbaby?"

"I think so, yeah." I said and he helped me stand up. He smiled and kiss my forehead. We sat back down in our seats and that's when our math teacher came in. First came in the announcements. What's for announcements? Next Friday is the second football game of the season. My Addy's in the team. Hope he wins. Next next Friday is Mount Carmel's prom night! Can't wait!

***

Math class and reading class were over. I went to my locker and left my reading and math books.

"Hey baby." Said a voice. I looked at my side where Adam was putting his things away in his locker.

"Hi." I said. "Excited?"

"For what?" He asked.

"Next Friday's game." I said.

"Ohh..." he said. "I knew that."

"Right." I said. "Anyway are you ready?"

"Hell yeah!" He said and laughed a little. I laughed a little too.

"I'm coming to see you play." I said with a smirk.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yep." I said as I closed my locker and wrapped my arms around Adam's neck. "Its my job as your boyfriend."

"You're the best boyfriend I will ever have in my life." He said as his hands rested on my waist. I smiled and connected my lips to his lips. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed Adam's lips on mine. Adam slowly moved our bodies and I was pressed to my locker. Adam's body was pressed against my body, his hands pressed on the lockers. My arms were still around Adam's neck.

"Disgusting." Said a voice, but I couldn't distinguish the voice. It didn't matter. I was in love, and I was in love with someone who respected me and loved me for being me. Adam and I slowly pulled back and he smiled. I smiled back at him.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said and we connected our lips for a quick last sweet kiss. The bell rang, meaning it was time for lunch and break.

"Let's go to a nearby McDonald's." Said Adam. I smiled.

"Okay." I said. "But I don't have money."

"I'll pay for us." He said and smirked. "After all, I AM your boyfriend AND I'm the one inviting you." I smiled.

"Okay." I said.