Please Don't Leave Me

Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

"Adam was beaten up?!" Exclaimed Sutan.

"Yeah." I said. "He was beaten up."

"But where is he?" He asked.

"Some--" I started when I saw Adam enter the lunchroom with another person I didn't even knew. Excuse me, but who is you? The guy hugged Adam and Addy hugged him back. With that, the guy smirked and left. Adam smiled and came over to Sutan and me.

"Hi." He said as Sutan hugged Adam and Addy hugged him back. They pulled back and Addy hugged me too, then pecked my lips. "So what's up?"

"What's up is that I want to know who's the guy?" I asked.

"His name is Drake." Said Adam. "He's a new student. He came in the beginning of my world studies class." I nodded, a suspicious look on my face. I looked at the Drake guy. He was okay. Decent, and I could clearly see he was a kind of guy Adam could date. Sauli was still hanging out with us, but he wouldn't be friends with me when Adam wasn't around. When Adam was here, we were all like BFFs. That guy had blue eyes. He was not so skinny, but not to fat either, you know? 

"Hey Adam?" Said a voice. Sutan and I looked up and saw the same guy who entered the lunchroom with Adam.

"Yeah?" Asked Adam.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time?" He asked.

"Sure." Said Adam. "When would you like to hang out?"

"I don't know." He said as he looked down at Adam. "Probably today or anytime you want." Drake smirked a small smirk at Addy as he looked at him up and down. I stood up and went to Adam, wrapping an arm around his waist. 

"He can't do it today." I said. "We have important stuff to day, right babe?" I looked at Adam who gave me a confused look.

"We do?" He asked and I pinched him in the ribs. He winced and Sutan only tried not to laugh. "Yeah...we have things to do. Maybe some other time."

"Okay." Said Drake and left. Adam backed away from me and glared. 

"What was that for?" He asked as he rubbed the side of his ribs. 

"You didn't noticed, did you?" I asked.

"Noticed what?" He asked. "I only noticed him trying to hang out LIKE FRIENDS DO." 

"Adam he clearly wants you." I said. "I don't want to lose you. I don't like it when people flirt with someone who has someone in their life."

"Tommy its fine." He said. "I love you and no one else. If I go to Drake's house, we'll hang out like friends." 

"No Adam don't go." I said. "Please. I-It was the same with me and Mark. Hanging out until he took advantage of me. Please." I was on the verge of crying. Adam sighed. 

"Fine." He said. "I won't go FOR TODAY. I'll go some other time." I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead. 

"Nothing is going to take me away from you, no matter where I am." He said. "I love you. My love for you will never end?" He made me look at him, which I did. "Understand?"

"Yeah." I said and he kissed my forehead.