You've Got Me

A Week Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

A week had pass since I saw Adam. That meant seven days of being rape by strangers. That doesn't include Adam. Every morning I've been having a morning sickness. Sutan has been so worried for me. He knows about me seeing Adam and he almost killed me for not telling him. I was laying on my mattress when I felt nausea rising up. I grabbed a bucket and threw up.

"Tommy!" Exclaimed Sutan as he came over to me and rubbed my back. Finally I stopped throwing up.

"I-I'm fine." I said. Sutan shook his head.

"You've been like this for a week." He said. "You are not fine." The door opened and Sauli entered.

"Sauli," Sutan said. "Tommy needs a doctor. He's been sick for an entire week!"

"Oh shut up." Said Sauli and looked at me. He sighed. "Fine." With that, he left.

***

Two hours later, Drake had brought a doctor. He made me lay on the mattress and he pulled out a wand thingy. I gulped and looked at Sutan who was holding my hand.

"It'll be okay." He said.

"I hope so." I whispered.

"So Mr Ratliff," said the doctor. "For how long have you been sick?"

"A week." I said.

"Well congratulations." He said. Sutan and I looked at each other. We then looked at the doctor. "You're expecting a baby." Sutan and I looked at him, eyes wide open.

"Wh-What?" I asked.

"You are expecting a baby, Tommy." He said. He stood up and left my room. I started to panic. I was going to be killed....literally.

***

"WHAT?!" Yelled Drake. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! TAKE HIM TO THE BASEMENT! HE'LL RECEIVE HIS PUNISHMENT THERE!"

"Drake, no!" Yelled Sutan as two guys grabbed me. "He's pregnant! It'll hurt the baby!" Drake slapped Sutan.

"Shut up!" He yelled. "Unless you want to take his place!"

"I rather do that than see Tommy or the baby get hurt!" Yelled Sutan. Drake gave us angry looks.

"Release him." He said. "And take Sutan with you!" The guys released me and took Sutan. Where was Adam? I wanted him here to hug me. To tell me everything will be okay. To tell me there was no reason to be afraid because he was alive and his love was going to protect me no matter what. To tell me anyone can only get to me over his dead body.

***

"Sutan!" I yelled and he came over to me since he wanted me to sit down. He smiled. I looked at his body. He was bleeding. I could tell he had been beaten up and whipped since by the bruises and marks. "Oh God."

"Its okay." He said. "I did it for you. I wouldn't want you or the baby to get hurt."

"We need to get you cleaned up." I said as I was going to stand, but Sutan grabbed my arms.

"Sit down and take some rest." He said. "You and the baby need it."

"Okay." I said and Sutan stood up. He went to a sink and started to wash the blood off. I sigh. What was I going to do? I was going to meet my death soon.