I Can't Seem To Breathe Right

May 30. . .

Tommy's POV:

The day had finally come. Our parents were so afraid of us going to that party since none of them knew Drake or Sauli in person. Sutan had decides to change from Sutan to Raja. After convincing our parents of letting us go, we all met up at Adam's house.

 After convincing our parents of letting us go, we all met up at Adam's house

(A/N: Tommy's style)

(A/N: Raja's style)

(A/N: Raja's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

We heard the sound of a car horn. We stood up, Raja walking to the front door as Adam walked with me, his arm around my waist.

"Be careful." Said Leila.

"We will Mom." Said Adam and left the house. Sauli was inside a black BMW. Adam opened the passenger seat for Raja.

"Thank you." Said Raja as she got inside the car.

"Welcome." Said Adam. "Hi Sauli."

"Hello." Said Sauli as Adam opened the backseat door and gestured his hand to me, indicating me to get inside.

"Thanks." I said as I got inside the car.

"Welcome." Said Adam and got instead the car with me.

"Ready?" Asked Sauli.

"Yeah." We all said and he started driving.

***

Adam's POV:

After what seemed to be driving forever, I saw Drake's house from where I was. That meant we were almost there. That's when Sauli all of a sudden made a right turn. What the fuck?

"Um, Sauli?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Asked Sauli.

"Why are you making a right turn?" I asked. "We already passed Drake's house."

"I know." Said Sauli. "We just need a place to park the car."

"Oh." I said. We came up to a place that seemed to be somewhere in the middle of nowhere. All of a sudden I felt my arm being squeezed too hard. I winced in pain and looked at my side. My Tommy was terrified. His eyes explained all the fear he held. "Baby are you okay? You look scared." His body slightly shook. I faced him, but it looked like he was trying to bury his body into my stomach and chest. "Sweetie, what's the matter?" His eyes widen. Tommy immediately sat up.

"STOP THE CAR!" He yelled. "TURN US BACK!"

"Whoa!" Yelled Sauli annoyed. "Get the fuck off of me!"

"Tommy what's wrong?" I asked I took him in my arms and comforted him. He started crying as he buried his face on my shoulder.

"I know this place." He whispered. "Sauli, please turn back!" He started sobbing as his body shook. My arms tighten around him. I looked out the window. There were people and they didn't seem like the kind nice people. Sauli stopped the car and we all got off. I pulled Raja and Tommy to my sides. I didn't wanted anything happening to them.

"Sauli, where are we?" I demanded.

Tommy's POV:

"Somewhere." Said Sauli. I saw Drake come from behind some people. Adam's grip tighten around Raja and me. Drake smirked. Drake chuckled and six guys came up to us. I whimpered a little. Raja looked at me.

"It'll be okay." She said. Someone touched my arm and Adam got in front of me and Raja.

"You can do whatever with me." Said Adam. "But you leave Tommy and Raja alone." Drake laughed.

"Aww." He cooed. "Prince Charming, aren't you, Adam?" I looked at Adam and he looked at me. He faced me and Raja. I buried my face on his chest. Raja smiled and Adam pulled her towards him.

"We'll be alright." Said Adam.

"Are you sure?" Asked Raja. Adam nodded. Drake laughed.

"Take them inside!" He ordered. The guys separated me, Raja and Adam. I started screaming, trying to reach for Adam or Raja as they dragged all of us somewhere. I saw Adam kicking and trying to break free. Someone pulled out a small towel and pressed it to Adam's face. I slowly saw how his kicks lost power. The guy slowly pulled back and Adam had his eyes closed.

"ADAM!" I screamed. Drake laughed and grabbed me by my jaw.

"He isn't coming." He said and I saw Sauli doing on Raja the same thing the guy did to Adam. Raja slowly closed her eyes and the man took her away. Drake pulled out a towel and pressed it to my face. I struggled to breathe, but my vision started blacking out...