Can't Rip You Off And Go Solo

Adam's POV:

My baby had fallen asleep. He was so gorgeous and cute as he slept. I turned off my television and put the drinks aside since we had finished the marshmallows. I lay next to him as he peacefully slept. My fingers ran through his hair. I kissed his forehead and my hand moved down to his arm. That's when Tommy flinched. He whimpered a little. I think he was having a bad dream. He muttered something, but I didn't hear what. What surprised me was the fact that he gripped my shirt, as if I was leaving.

"A-Adam loves me." He said, his voice cracking. I rubbed his arm. "No, please don't hurt me!" His body started shaking.

"Sweetie wake up." I said.

"No, Adam!" He screamed. "Adam please, don't let them hurt me! Adam!"

"Its a dream!" I said as I tried to wake him up. "Baby!"

"ADAM!" He screamed. Immediately he jolted up. His body shook with the tears streaming down his face. He looked at me and hugged me.

"Baby what happened?" I asked as I hugged him.

"I had a bad dream." He whispered.

"What was your dream about?" I asked.

"S-Someone was t-telling me that y-you d-don't love m-me." He said as he sniffed. I tighten my grip on him.

"That's not true." I said. "I love you very much to let go of you."

"Th-The people only laughed." He said. "B-Because they said I-I belong to them."

"And what happened?" I asked. He closed his eyes.

"They grabbed me a-and they told me..." he buried his face on my chest.

"What did they told you?" I asked.

"They told me...as I was being dragged to a basement....they would whip me...rape me...they would hurt me and....you couldn't do anything about it." He whispered. "I-I begged them to leave me alone a-and I begged for you to help me."

"But what?" I asked.

"They started hurting you too." He said. I kissed the top of his head.

"No one is getting to you." I said. "Only over my dead body." He looked at me.

"You mean it?" Tommy asked.

"I mean it baby." I said. "Because I love you....no matter what." He smiled and I leaned to kiss him, his lips touching mine. He closed his eyes and I closed my own, enjoying Tommy's taste. Slowly I got him under me as my arm rested under his body. We flipped and my hand was on his cheek as I kissed him. Tommy's hand was on my chest.

"I love you very much, Babyboy." He whispered. We slowly pulled back and I stroked his cheek, smiling up at him.

"I love you even more." I said. There was a knock on the door. We both sat up, Tommy pulling the covers up to himself. I smiled. 

"Open." I said and the door opened. I smiled. Mrs Ratliff came in. 

"Hi Mom." Said Tommy. 

"Hi sweetie." She said. "Are you okay? I heard you screaming."

"I'm fine." He said and winked at me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Okay." She said. "Anyway its time to go back home."

"Okay." Said Tommy. Dia left and Tommy looked down. He clearly didn't wanted to go back home. I chuckled.

"We'll see each other." I said. "I promise."

"Okay." Said Tommy as he stood up. We went downstairs where Ron and Dia were putting on their coats. Tommy put on his coat and smiled at me. They went to the door and Tommy hugged me. I hugged him back. 

"See you later, baby." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Bye." Said Tommy. "Love you."

"Me too." I said and we pulled back. I winked and he blushed a little. With that, he left with his family.