A Good Night

Movie Theater. . .

Tommy's POV:

Once we got to the theater, Adam had paid for the parking lot. I got out of the car with Adam and ran up to him. He smiled as he wrapped an arm around me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "We can go back home--"

"No, no, no, no, I'm fine." I said. "I want to have a nice perfect day with you." He smiled and pecked my lips. "I love you."

"Me too." He said and we walked inside the theater.

***

"I want the Conjuring." I said.

"But I hate scary movies." He said. "I'm going to freak out."

"I'll hold you." I said and he sighed.

"Fine." He said and paid for two movie tickets. After that, Adam and I went to the snack stand. There, Addy ordered a big popcorn cup and two sodas. "Let's go in."

"Yeah." I said and entered the theater room. I sat in one of the seats and Adam sat down next to me. I smiled as I cuddled a little closer next to me. Once the room was filled, the movie started.

***

After the movie finished, we had exit out the movie theater. It was a nice movie, but Adam had to exit the room for a minute. Once he had come back, he told me he had been throwing up. Also, some guys had been given Adam and me shit about being gay, but eventually they had given up on it since Adam almost wanted to beat the crap out of them. That's when the movie ended and we got out of the theater.

"Tommy?" Asked Adam.

"Yeah?" I said as I looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked. We were inside his car since we had gotten out of the theater.

"Yeah." I said. "Just thinking about what happened inside the theater." Adam nodded and smiled.

"Want to go somewhere to eat?" He asked. "If you're hungry, of course."

"Yeah I'm hungry." I said. "The popcorn made me hungry."

"Then let's go eat at a restaurant." He said. "How does that sound like?"

"That sounds good." I said. "I would love that!"

"Great!" He said. "So where should we go and eat?"

"Tacos!" I said. "Please! Let's get tacos!" Okay maybe I was annoying Adam by the way I was pleading him for tacos. He didn't seem to mind. In fact, he was laughing.

"You are so fucking cute!" He said and I blushed. With that, Adam pulled me towards to him and kissed me passionately. I smiled against his lips as I kissed him back. I closed my eyes as I kissed him.

"I love you." I whispered as we very, very slowly pulled back. I had my eyes slightly open and so did Adam. His hand rested under my chin as his thumb stroked the side of my jaw.

"I love you too." He whispered. "I can't get enough of you. You are....you are....you're so perfect and beautiful." I smiled.

"You're also so perfect." I said. "I can't believe you even exist." We slowly pulled back and Adam turned on the car. I smiled and he drove out of the theater parking lot.

***

I don't know why, but I wanted Taco Bell so badly. Plus, Adam had invited me for some tacos, so....ye. Anyway, it was nice to have gone to the theater since there were restaurants almost everywhere you made a turn. We found a Taco Bell in the third turn, so Adam parked the car. Again he turned it off and again, we got out of the car. That's when we entered the place.

"Just order whatever." Said Adam.

"Okay I want any kind of tacos you're getting." I said and he put his hand on the back of his neck.

"I, uh, um...." he stammered. "I, uh... I-I'm actually not....getting....tacos...."

"Then what are you getting?" I asked.

"Just a salad." He said. "The popcorn made me get full."

"Don't eat a salad if you're full." I said. "It'll make you sick."

"I'll be fine." He said. "But, yeah....a salad is all I'm getting."

"Okay, I'll get tacos." I said. Adam smiled and went to order. God, if he throws up for forcing himself to eat, I will be kind of mad at him.