I'm Afraid

Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

I was waiting for Adam near the water fountain of the school. I was all ready to go home. I heard someone approaching. I looked up and smiled as I saw who came. I put my backpack down and ran up to him. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

"Oh God, I thought something happened." I said.

"No way!" He said as he stroked my cheek. "I wouldn't want to leave you alone." I smiled and grabbed my backpack. "Bus stop?"

"You said it." I said and we walked to the school bus. We walked to the school bus and waited for the school bus along with other kids. I tensed up when I saw Hannah, Izabel, Tristan, Stanford and other kids who made fun of me. Tyran smirked at me and I cuddled next to Adam.

"Are you okay?" Asked Adam.

"Yeah." I whispered. Tyran winked and I closed my eyes. Adam stroked my cheek and I opened my eyes, a smile on my lips. The bus came and we got inside.

"Let's go to the back of the bus." Said Adam. I followed him to the back and sat next to the window. Adam sat next to me. Once everyone got in the bus, the bus started moving. I looked down at my feet, memories of two years ago playing in my mind.

***Flashback***

"Pleasure me baby." He said as he tried to force himself inside of me. I screamed out in pain as I sobbed.

"Please it hurts!" I said in between sobs. "I don't want this!"

"But I do sexy." He replied as he slapped my ass. I cried even more as I felt my skin flaming.

***End of Flashback***

"Are you okay?" Asked a voice. I looked at my side where Adam was looking at me with concern. I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine." I whispered.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Yes." I said. I saw the bus had stopped in front of some houses, and one of the houses included my own. I got off the car and grabbed my backpack, but Adam took my hand. I looked at him and he smiled.

"Wait a minute." He said as he pulled out a post it note and a sharpie. He wrote something down and handed me the paper. It had a number on it. I looked at him. "Its my number."

"Oh." I said.

"Call me whenever you need someone to talk to." He said. I smiled.

"Thank you Adam." I said.

"Welcome TJ." He said. I smiled.

"Bye Adam." I said, but he grabbed my shirt, pulled me down to him and kissed my cheek. He pulled back and I smiled.

"Bye." He said. I smirked and kissed his cheek back. With that, I got off the bus. The bus left and I entered my house.

"Hey sweetie." Said Mom who was typing on the computer.

"Hi." I said.

"How was school?" Asked Mom. I sighed and smiled.

"Great and I met someone new." I said.

"Really?" She asked. "Who is it?"

"His name is Adam." I said. "Adam Lambert." She smirked. "What?"

"Your cheeks are turning red." She teased. She gasped. "You like him?!" I nodded. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back. "You found love after what happened."

"I know." I said. "I just hope no one takes him."

"Then you need to get him before anyone else does." She said. I nodded.

***

I had eaten dinner and done my homework. Now I was in bed, reading Adam's phone number. I saved it in my phone contacts and smiled. Could I really make him mine?

~~~~

Next Morning. . .

Adam's POV:

I woke up early because my alarm rang earlier than planned. Damn you alarm. I stood up and went to take a shower.

***

After my shower, I dressed in something random for school.

(A/N: Adam's style)

(A/N: Adam's style)

I grabbed my backpack, phone, keys and headphones. I said goodbye to Mom, then Dad and Neil. I ran out of the house and walked to the school bus stop. That's when I saw Tommy on the ground while he was being punched and kicked. He was screaming, crying and bleeding.

"Little prostitute." Said Tristan. "Adam will never want a slut like you." I walked up to them. The bullies looked at me surprised, and Tommy looked at me scared.

"Back away from him." I said.