Tu Y Yo, Los Dos Soñando De Amor (You And I, Both Of Us Dreaming Of Love)

Tommy's POV:

I tried to push him away. I couldn't do this. It was illegal to do it and it was not part of my services. I couldn't do this.

"Please stop." I begged him.

"You didn't do what I wanted you to do." He said as he pushed himself even more into me. I groaned in pain as tears stream down my cheeks.

"I-I'll do it n-next time." I said. "But please d-don't hurt me anymore!"

"No!" I yelled as I sat up breathing heavily. I looked around me. No dirty bed, or clothes anywhere. I looked down at my side. Adam was sleeping, his lips partly opened. I didn't wanted to bother him with just some dream. I sighed and decided to go back to sleep.

***

Next Morning. . .

Tommy's POV:

Morning had come. I didn't sleep at all. I didn't even wake up Adam. I only washed my teeth, and combed my hair. Adam was. . .somewhere. I really didn't know where he was. I went downstairs and heard someone singing. Leila, Neil and Eber were smiling. I peaked out and saw Adam singing. After he finished, the family burst out clapping.

"That was amazing sweetheart!" Said Leila as she hugged Adam. Adam smiled and hugged her back.

"Thanks Mom." He said and he smiled at me. I smiled back. I entered the room and went up to him. "Hi baby."

"Hello." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay. If something happened, tell me, okay?"

"Okay." I said and he kissed my forehead.

***

Okay today was boring. There was nothing to do. I smirked. Maybe Adam and I could go to the park. I looked up at Adam since I was on the carpet and he was on the couch. "Addy?"

"Hey Tommy." He said as he looked up at me. "What's up?"

"Can we go hang out somewhere?" I asked. "I'm bored."

"Sure." He said. "Where do you want to go?"

"Um..." I said and smirked. "Movie theater?"

"Sure." He said and closed his laptop. I stood up and Adam kissed my forehead. "So....let me go change and....you can also go change at your house...."

"Yeah...." I said with a nervous chuckle. Adam smiled and went upstairs. Me? I went back to my house.

***

Tommy's House. . .

"What do you think Mom?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror. Mom smiled.

"You look great!" She said. She gave me my phone, keys and wallet. I smiled.

"Thanks." I said. "I'll be back later."

"Okay be careful." She said and I chuckled.

"Mom I'm going on a date with Adam Lambert." I said. "I'll be okay."

"Okay." She smirked. I smiled and left the house.

***

Adam's House. . .

Tommy's POV:

Once I was all dressed, I went to Adam's house. His Mom was in the dining table with Eber, writing on some papers. Neil was on the couch playing some video games and Adam was....somewhere....

"Oh hi Tommy." Said Leila. "I didn't see you."

"Hi." I said. "Where's Adam?"

"In his room trying to look fabulous." Said Neil. Eber chuckled.

"Look at you Adam." Said Eber with a smirk. I looked up and saw Adam walking down the stairs. God he was so gorgeous! I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"Hi baby." Said Adam as he took my hands and kissed the top of them.

"Hi." I said.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

"Be careful out there." Said Leila.

"We will." Said Adam and kissed my temple. "Shall we go?"

"You said it." I said and kissed his cheek, then Adam and I went outside to the black BMW. With that, I got in the front seat and Adam got in the driver's seat.

"Put on your seat belt." He said.

"Okay." I said as I put the seat belt on. After that, Adam drove out of the parking lot.