Cause I Love You

Next Morning. . .

Adam's POV:

I was back at home after spending Thanksgiving with Tommy's family. It was really nice, especially when we said what we were thankful for. I had woken up earlier at my house just because of the video rolls I found at Tommy's place. What surprised me was that it each had the words SEXY. I mean what kind of tape would have that?! I grabbed my video camera and took the first camera roll. My heart was beating fast, anxious to know what the video was about. When the video started, I heard laughter and the camera showed a door. The door opened and I saw Tommy in front of a dresser. Tommy looked up and gasped.

"What the hell?" I whispered.

"Hi pretty..." said a male voice.

"Please get away!" Said Tommy. Someone went up to Tommy and pushed him to what seemed to be a dirty mattress. Someone got on top of Tommy as he started screaming. My eyes widen. I wish I could just jump inside that image, get those bitches off of him and hug my Tommy, to make him feel better.

***

I finished watching the last video. I think I needed to return these to Tommy. I got dressed and went to Tommy's house.

***

Tommy's House. . .

Adam's POV:

"Hi baby." I said as my Tommy smiled at me when he opened the front door.

"Hi." He said. He looked at my hand. "What's in the bag?" I felt a little guilty. I did steal this from his house. I sighed.

"I found these camera rolls in your makeup thing when I spilled your makeup box for accident." I said. "I got curious and saw the rolls had words, so....I saw them in a camera I had at home." Tommy's eyes widen.

"You took them....WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!!!" He yelled. I flinched a little when he screamed.

"Um, hehe, you see....I got curious and I wanted to see what was in them." I looked down and then looked up at him. He seemed mad and I don't blame him. I did took the rolls without his permission...." I sighed. "I saw what was in the videos." Tommy looked down.

"I-I feel....so ashamed." He said. I took his hands in my own.

"You didn't do this because you wanted to." I said and kissed his hands. "You were forced to do it. Don't worry. I love you, okay?"

"Mhm." He hummed and hugged me. I hugged him back. I kissed the top of his head.

"Let's go inside my house." He said. "Can you come inside?"

"Of course I can." I said. He smiled.

"Yay!" He said and dragged me to his house. I smell bacon and something else when I entered the house.

"Oh hi Adam!" Said a voice. Tommy and I looked at the kitchen where his Mom was.

"Good morning." I said.

"You're coming to stay for breakfast?" She asked. "I made pancakes."

"Um..." I started when Tommy gave me a playful glare.

"You better stay." He said. I smiled.

"Okay, I'll stay." I said and smirk at my Tommy. "Only because this one wants me to stay." He smiled.

"Yay!" He said and pulled me to the dining room. I sat down with him and Dia came in with two plates, three pancakes in each plate. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Welcome." Said Dia as she handed Tommy his plate. She left and that's when I started eating along with TJ.