Baby Pull Me Closer

Tommy's POV:

"Me?" I asked. "You fell in love...with me?" He nodded. He took my hands in his and kissed the top of them.

"You're so special and beautiful." Said Adam as his thumbs rubbed soothing circles on the top of my hands. One of his hands moved to my cheek and stroked it.

"Adam...I..." I said. "I'm scared. My ex was the reason I ended up as a prostitute." My body trembled at the memory. Adam's arms wrapped around my body.

"Don't be afraid." He whispered. Tears slipped down my cheeks. My hands turned to small fists as I faced Adam and pressed myself to his chest. "Let it out." He said. "Scream, cry, whatever you feel needs to be done." I screamed as loud as I could. My body was shaking so violently. Adam was trying to calm me down. After at least an hour, I had stopped crying and shaking, but Adam was holding me in his arms.

"I-I'm afraid." I whispered.

"Of what?" He asked.

"O-Of loving again." I stuttered. Adam stroked my cheek and I looked down.

"Close your eyes." He said as he gently raised my head up. I closed my eyes just like he did.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Something to try to make you forget the pain." He said and his soft lips touched my own. I wanted to pull back, but it felt so good. I didn't wanted to pull back. This kiss meant a lot to me. It expressed love and safety. I kissed him back. It didn't felt like the kisses I received when I was private dancing and making out with others. This kiss was gentle, soft and sweet. We slowly pulled back and I opened my eyes. Adam was looking at me, a smile on his lips.

"Adam?" Said a voice. We looked at the cash register where Leila was putting on her coat.

"Yeah Mom?" Asked Adam.

"Time to go home." She said. Addy smiled and nodded. He faced me and then at his Mom.

"Can Tommy come with us?" He asked and I looked at Leila.

"If its okay with his parents." She said. I smiled and Adam gave me his phone.

"Thanks." I said and stood up. I called my Mom and saw Leila showing Adam some of the outfits. Adam either clapped, gasped or did both. Leila grabbed a hat and placed it on Adam. Addy smirked and winked, making Leila laughed. Adam took off the hat and laughed.

"Tommy?!" Yelled a voice on the phone.

"Mom, don't yell." I said annoyed.

"I called your name six or five times and you didn't answer." She said.

"Oh sorry."

"What is it?"

"Adam wants me to stay over at his house. Can I?"

"Yeah go for it."

"Yay! Thanks Mom. Bye, love you!"

"Bye and love you too!" I hung up and handed Adam his phone.

"What did she say?" He asked.

"She said its fine." I said and Adam clapped happily. His Mom only rolled her eyes playfully. I jumped on Adam's back and he caught me. "Pony back ride!" I said and he smiled. "Please?"

"Sure." He said and ran out of the store. I swear I was choking him. We reached the car and he put me down. I got inside the car with Adam. Leila got in the driver's seat. I rested my hand on Adam's shoulder and he played with my hair. "Tommy?" He started

"Yeah?" I asked.

"If I asked you to be my boyfriend..." He said and I looked at him. "What would you say?" I smiled.

"I would say fuck yes!" I yelled, but slapped my mouth. I don't think Leila let's us swear since she glared at Adam in the store earlier. I cleared my throat. "I mean yeah. I would say yes."

"Then...um..." Adam started blushing. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?" I smiled. He was so cute when he was nervous.

"Yeah." I said as I intertwined my fingers with his fingers. "I would like to be your boyfriend."